BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a replica wheel comes with a tire, prefer local pick up! 200$ picked up. Pics can be provided upon request, no curb rashes!

let me find out if this is OEM...sale on hold

·
Registered
848 Posts
I saw the pictures you posted in your other thread and I'm 90% sure its original not a replica, the guy that told you it's a replica is wrong. Take a picture of all the marking on the back. Either way glws.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw the pictures you posted in your other thread and I'm 90% sure its original not a replica, the guy that told you it's a replica is wrong. Take a picture of all the marking on the back. Either way glws.
Where exactly would it be written? The wheel is in my living room

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Every replica I have seen DOES NOT have the little indentation for the ///M sticker.......

·
Registered
101 Posts
I have a pair of replica front wheels WITH the small rectangular indent for the "M" emblem. Thought I was purchasing OEM wheels, but was disappointed when I unboxed them :Thumbdown:

Was seeking one front wheel to complete a staggered OEM set. A pair of fronts appeared on e-bay. Seller was reputable, and provided several pictures requested by me. I was fooled, and the seller felt bad as well.

I provided the seller pictures of the OEM front and rear wheels I already possessed and the wheels he sold me, showing the differences. He was kind enough to remit a partial refund, allowing a fair price for reps, not OEMs.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Yes replicas do have the indentation for them m emblem. I usually can tell by the paint which is hard to replicate IMO and the marking on the back. The "font" or missing info jumps up at me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts