BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Re: The new 2005 'Ringtaxi'.....eyecandy!

DexterB said:
Did'nt manage to get any more driftpics of either one of the 'old' Ringtaxis yesterday, but I did manage to get a few pics of the all new 2005 M5 Ringtaxi instead. ;)
Here's the first one, I will post some more later this week.

What can I say? I'm in love!!! lovelove

grtz,

Dex
It looks like that car has a camera mounted between the driver and passenger. And is that Sabine in the passenger seat? The driver definitely looks like he is having fun.

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Great pic of the ring taxi in action. :thumbsup: The E60 M5 looks great in white.

B

·
0 Posts

DexterB said:
Did'nt manage to get any more driftpics of either one of the 'old' Ringtaxis yesterday, but I did manage to get a few pics of the all new 2005 M5 Ringtaxi instead. ;)
Here's the first one, I will post some more later this week.

What can I say? I'm in love!!! lovelove

grtz,

Dex
Great photo!

Cheers, Daniel.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

Anzir said:
It looks like that car has a camera mounted between the driver and passenger. And is that Sabine in the passenger seat? The driver definitely looks like he is having fun.
Yes you are right, that is a videocamera which was used to make some promotional footage for the new season.
And Sabine was sitting on the passenger seat, which was obviously kind of strange for her and for me as well in a certain way!
Normally she knows exactly where I am and adjusts here driving accordingly, if you know what I mean... ;)
I didn't think that was going to happen today.......but as it turned out, this guy didn't do too bad either. (for just one lap that is......after that he drove slowly again :( )

grtz,

Dex

·
Registered
5,170 Posts

Dexter do you know how one can get a holdof this footage? I would love to see it :cheers:

all the best
adam

21 - 26 of 26 Posts