BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that the Koenigseg has broken the fastest production car speed in the nardo track, I am going to publish a new text about the Dauer EB 110, realy soon. The Koenigseg is quite good, but to me, the dauer, because of it's history and figures is better. I know that not every body will agree with me, but, I will try to prove my point of view.

·
Registered
13,638 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I already know all the threads about the Dauer EB 110. I collect all the pictures and information I find on the web about this wonderful car.

Neverthe less, thankyou for your answer.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Ashok Arora You mentioned two threads that refered to the Dauer EB 110. Let me suggest you my own Thread, published some time ago:

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=50834

I hope you will enjoy it. The pictures that are on the "View my car" link are pictures of the Dauer EB 110 that were taken in Molshein by a friend of mine.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Buy this month's edition of EVO magazine it has a lot of pages dedicated to Bugatti's, Dauer etc.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Andy-UK said:
Buy this month's edition of EVO magazine it has a lot of pages dedicated to Bugatti's, Dauer etc.
I tried to find that magazine here in Portugal, but this is such a crapy country that I could not find it. If you have the magazine you refer to, could you scan it and send it to me by Email?

·
Registered
27 Posts
João Pifre said:
The Koenigseg is quite good, but to me, the dauer, because of it's history and figures is better.
Well, the figures aren't better really... ;)

Dauer EB110: 2.62 kg/bhp
CCR: 1,56 kg/bhp
Veyron: 1,95 kg/bhp

Yes, I like the Koenigsegg :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts