BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On behalf of the Utah crew (ahem, which had the second largest state showing) we wished to thank all of you that made M-FEST possibile. Everyone that came down had a great time!

It was great to see all of you again, and meet many many new faces! I still wish we had those cheesy name tags so I could remember all of your board names!!!! (not that I really would have Fri or Sat night cherrsagai ) :haha2: Speaking of....if I did anything FRI or SAT night at the clubs that offended anyone, please forever forgive my beverage induced stupidness, it was just some stress being released from the winter blues! :2:

My only criticizm was the overly aggressive, jarhead, TAO security staff. They definately crossed the line AGAIN this trip. Hopefully my chat with thier director does something. I'm at the point of spending my money elsewhere next time.

Chris, as always you did a phenominal job. It showed you were pretty stressed, as would I have been. Honestly, my brotha, as much as I LOVED to see all the cars and people, I certainly enjoy our little M5 meets we have had there in the past. Much tighter if you know what I mean. But again, this was a great time and in no way am I bitching.

Now for my pics (I'll post the rest of our Utah pics here shortly - I also had a nice camera man riding with me some of the time, he will edit some video here soon).

MY PHOTOS HERE (INCLUDES TAO SHOTS :cool:)

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
John,

I talked to one of the Main guys at TAO aswell but after talking to them your guy came back danced the whole night like nothing happened (btw he is still in Vegas) ...lol :D...I thank :imnotworthy: you so much for getting your guys in at the Mfest and hope to see more people next year (pls extend my thanks to them)...we will have small meets along the way that i will cook once it get's warmer ;)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Chris-

I'll echo John here. We all had a great time at the event! Its refreshing to finally have an event specifically for ///M's, and it was cool to be a part of it on year number 1.

You put in an enormous amount of work- thanks thanks thanks for the good times! :thumbsup: Great meeting you!

-Rich

Part of the Utah posse en route (St George)

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
P.S. This is my new favorite pic of Jack's ride! :)

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Guys, we have many talented photographers amongst the Utah group.....This is some of Justin's work at M-Fest that is simply amazing!!!!!

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Awesome photos!!! Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
3,566 Posts
Guys, we have many talented photographers amongst the Utah group.....This is some of Justin's work at M-Fest that is simply amazing!!!!!

-Um, yeah I guess that pic is ok :eek::imnotworthy:

·
Registered
153 Posts
As always great pics John:thumbsup: Waiting for the video, and you already have the background music for it:haha:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thanks for putting this event together. We had a great time driving down together and meeting everyone. Keep up the good work. I can't believe you actually had a helicopter taking video -- amazing. Did we make the local news?

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
That Z4M photograph by Justin is truly amazing! Incredible. The color & sharpness. Awesome.

·
Registered
547 Posts
All the pictures are great but that Z4 is sick. Great turn out guys Im already looking forward to seeing all you guys at our next M-Fest :cheers:

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
P.S. This is my new favorite pic of Jack's ride! :)

hahahaha - thanks john. laidback mentioned something about some favorite shot, and told me to go look for it. with your permission, i have saved it, and will be showing it to my wife later. :applause:

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hahahaha - thanks john. laidback mentioned something about some favorite shot, and told me to go look for it. with your permission, i have saved it, and will be showing it to my wife later. :applause:

You got it buddy! But racing "hot babes" on the strip with your beast-wagon is no fair! :7:

Reactions: Ronin M5

·
Registered
303 Posts

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Park,

Thank you for coming and as i have announced it to the SoCal grp there will be an Mfest every year and we will try to do something different every time we do the Mfest but the concept will always be there which is all about " Camaraderie" there will be surprise coming up soon;)
Guys, I had a blast at Mfest! Thanks for the invite, and I cant wait to go again if there is one next year...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thank you very much Chris for this meet. Im so excited for the DVD. How many can we order? I'd like a copy for myself and one or a few to send back home to New Orleans for my family.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts