BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,i have just bought my M5 and would like to know your opinion's on tuning but without spending crazy amount's of cashhmmm
I have my eye on a set of Eibach coilovers but i would like a nice exhaust and induction set up and as i am new i don't really know what to go for?
I know that this question will hav been asked hundred's of time's but any help would be appreciatedcherrsagai
Thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
235 Posts
big fra said:
Hi,i have just bought my M5 and would like to know your opinion's on tuning but without spending crazy amount's of cashhmmm
I have my eye on a set of Eibach coilovers but i would like a nice exhaust and induction set up and as i am new i don't really know what to go for?
I know that this question will hav been asked hundred's of time's but any help would be appreciatedcherrsagai
Thanks

Whayt is your budget nd what do you want to accomplish.. first and what are your expectations for the mods

do you want more HP , do you want to handle better, is this going to see a track? Streetability of car, etc
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
marinakorp said:
Whayt is your budget nd what do you want to accomplish.. first and what are your expectations for the mods

do you want more HP , do you want to handle better, is this going to see a track? Streetability of car, etc
Not wanting to EVER put her on a track,just looking for some BHP and for it to sit a little lower and handle slightly better.Im looking at a budget of (Not including coilovers!)£2k
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
10,461 Posts
big fra said:
Not wanting to EVER put her on a track,just looking for some BHP and for it to sit a little lower and handle slightly better.Im looking at a budget of (Not including coilovers!)£2k
I think that budget might get you a set of headers. Most bang for the buck.
Other mods make pretty minimal gains, a pair of supersprint headers will gain you 25whp for under $3k US. I think beastpower has rhd supersprints on sale currently!
Mike
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
49 Posts
Have a look in the for sale section or page 2 of this forum (I think), Michael C has a set of coilovers for sale on E bay. really nice guy.

Cheers
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top