BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
I'm gonna make some sculpture stuff like a base for a lamp or some sort of stand. Hell even a mic stand might look cool if a piston was worked into the mic itself.

·
Registered
241 Posts
you can make really heavy hats with them. personally, i recycled them.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Practice discus throwing, heavy weight frisbee, some sort of abstract art, or just trash 'em.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Here in shaky California we stack them up on the corners of the house to keep the house from moving in earthquakes. I suppose in Kansas they would be equally helpful in keeping Dorothy's house from flying away in a tornado.

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Glue them to the garage floor so you have stoppers when you park

·
Registered
632 Posts
Sell them to someone wanting to do a "Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes" ?

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
If you can get them refurbed and stick on another car, not an M5 something lesser where they will still be a benefit.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
These rotors are pretty worn down....they got replaced after 70K and 3 days of track events. The rears one are almost down to the min limit and the front ones only have a bit of life left. I ended up upgrading my rotors for better street driving and for better track driving (I only do a few days a year at the most).

·
Registered
990 Posts
These rotors are pretty worn down....they got replaced after 70K and 3 days of track events. The rears one are almost down to the min limit and the front ones only have a bit of life left. I ended up upgrading my rotors for better street driving and for better track driving (I only do a few days a year at the most).
Save them for a few years.... when you clean out the garage, reminisce for a moment, then throw them in the metal recycle bin.

·
Registered
371 Posts
If your trash hauler recycles, they may take them. I called mine and they said just put them in the recycle bin at the curbside.

·
Registered
638 Posts
if they are that worn, recycle them and get some sleep buddy!!!

·
Registered
327 Posts
If you have a shade canopy (EZ-Up or equivalent) you can use them as weights to hold the legs down. put the leg through the center hole and use a tie-down strap up to a cross piece.

Or ship them to me as weights for my tractor box blade. They'll drop right over the upward projecting ends of the scarifiers.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts