BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
At least it doesn't have the badge...
But I can respect the fact that he even bothered to change the gear lever, something not a lot of people do.

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
He's got carbon fiber front fenders, a mod i nearly got before i sold my M5. Why dont the current M5 owners suggest a head to head swap for their fenders and call it a deal since its got scratches. Ahmed are you listening?

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
I'm not fat so I don't need to save weight!

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
For the price of a 525i and all those M5 parts, he could probably buy himself a well-cared-for (but probably higher mileage) 06 M5! Makes no sense to me...

afc1
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
he might be able to get a m5 with all the parts he put into his car, but he doesnt need to worry day and night about something crapping out then forking out a few grand to fix now and again...lol

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
How did the owner manage to use the M5 gear lever in his E60 5 series? It actually functions? Correctly? How does he park the car?

·
Registered
733 Posts
PRND is the same for both normal and M series cars. Why shouldn't it work? Or are you talking about the Park button?

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
How did the owner manage to use the M5 gear lever in his E60 5 series? It actually functions? Correctly? How does he park the car?
It looks like he just put the SMG gear lever over where the normal gear lever is in a 5 series, so it still slides downward in a P-R-N-D order.

afc1
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
It looks like he just put the SMG gear lever over where the normal gear lever is in a 5 series, so it still slides downward in a P-R-N-D order.

afc1
wow.. why even bother.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts