BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys

I have been talking to Ronnie about a meet here in Denver. I was thinking about the Denver Aquarium as the location. It is in Downtown and the resurant in it is like no other. It is almost inside of the fish tanks so to speak.

If there is enough interest I will see if I can arrange to have special parking for the meet members etc. We did this a long time ago at P.F. Changs and it really was a nice touch. But I can only do this if we have a decent turn out.

I was thinking of Saturday eveining July 30. Respond here with your thoughts on the date etc.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Tim; How about a joint Salt Lake City/Denver meet in Moab at my brewery- Moab Brewery of course!! I'll spring for food and adult beverages.

Dave

·
Registered
13 Posts
Tim W said:
Guys

I have been talking to Ronnie about a meet here in Denver. I was thinking about the Denver Aquarium as the location. It is in Downtown and the resurant in it is like no other. It is almost inside of the fish tanks so to speak.

If there is enough interest I will see if I can arrange to have special parking for the meet members etc. We did this a long time ago at P.F. Changs and it really was a nice touch. But I can only do this if we have a decent turn out.

I was thinking of Saturday eveining July 30. Respond here with your thoughts on the date etc.
I'd be interested, but I currently have other commitments. :(

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well as you are one of THREE of us so far......when are you around (remember it is on the 30th).

We would like to maximize the turnout.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Tim W said:
Well as you are one of THREE of us so far......when are you around (remember it is on the 30th).

We would like to maximize the turnout.
I would if I could, brother. Trust me. Ronnie will be able to tell you why I'm currently tied up at the moment. Good luck with the meet. Really wish I could be there. :cheers:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts