Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to death but I am interested in a different response:

For all those with Dinan mods, specifically chip, exhaust and CAI.

Are you happy with you purchase, do you think it made a difference or would you buy it again.

Thank you.

·
10,455 Posts
I voted yes. I really love my suspension, a great compromise for a mostly street, occasionally track car. Thei cai looks beautiful, and likely adds a few hp, which are probably not reliably measured on the dyno.
Mike

B

·
0 Posts
Whether you like their warranty or don't like their high prices, it doesn't affect the fact that Dinan simply makes products that are top quality.

Cheers, Daniel.

·
Registered
12,865 Posts
I am happy although my car came with the mods. The suspension is very good. If I were installing from stock, I would consider coil overs, but I think the Stage 3 with Koni's is a great compromise and a wonderful street suspension. CAI is good, it helps a little. Products are high quality and all have held up quite well. I would not spend the $$$ on ECU, prefering Powerchip, one of the few times I think there is a superior product (not adjusting for cost) to Dinan.
Regards,
Jerry

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
gsfent said:
I am happy although my car came with the mods. The suspension is very good. If I were installing from stock, I would consider coil overs, but I think the Stage 3 with Koni's is a great compromise and a wonderful street suspension. CAI is good, it helps a little. Products are high quality and all have held up quite well. I would not spend the $$$ on ECU, prefering Powerchip, one of the few times I think there is a superior product (not adjusting for cost) to Dinan.
Regards,
Jerry
Agreed. I am happy with all the Dinan Mods. I could care less about an "Implied" warranty. :wroom:

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So far I find this very interesting that almost every one with Dinan stuff likes it. I really suspected it was going to be mixed.

·
Registered
203 Posts
My Dinan mods came with the Beast when purchased.

I'd have to say I'm happy with them. CAI looks cool under the hood, and I'm sure helps the flow somewhat. 3:45 gears in the back seem to give it some kick. I really like the sound of the exhaust, however they are Kelleners.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Love the S2 package, buying it already done from someone else is the way to go, it makes the price reasonable. Also great going to dealer and they don't bat an eye, it is completely fine with them. (Too bad my previous owner didn't do the brakes, that was left for me.) Full price is pretty steep, if you are not in a hurry, take your time and find a seller, it's the way to go.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts