BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seriously, if this continues my monthly payment may be less than my gas bill. ??????

However, it all fades away (like my money) when I get behind the wheel. :M5launch:

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
lol...thats horrible but at least it fades away like you said...we arent too far behind in NY so I shouldnt be laughing!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello everybody, i've been here for some time now but never posted.
@Cosmos
If you think that 4 bucks is too much for gas, think again, if you lived in my country you would have to pay almost 7$ for a gallon(yes seven), diesel is cheaper of course, it's only 6.5$:cool:

·
Registered
792 Posts
In Toronto, Canada we are paying $1.15 per liter and climbing:grrrrr:. I heard we might be at 1.55 by the summergrrrrrrr.

1 US gallon is equal to 3.74 Can liters.

I might have to buy a small 4 banger for my daily commute if this keeps up. The price of gas is going through the roof but my pay check hasn't has moved:eek7:

:cheers:

Seriously, if this continues my monthly payment may be less than my gas bill. ??????

However, it all fades away (like my money) when I get behind the wheel. :M5launch:

·
Registered
13,638 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
I might have to buy a small 4 banger for my daily commute if this keeps up. The price of gas is going through the roof but my pay check hasn't has moved:eek7:

:cheers:
Amen to that Brotha! it seems even the cost of my clothes are going up too! my food, my commute and no raise in the pay check :hihi:

·
Registered
316 Posts
I went for a road trip to SF this past weekend. I filled up my car 4 1/2 times at a range from $3.85 to $4.15 per gallon. It was Ridonkulous!!!!! And I was on M mode the entire drive. haha

·
Registered
378 Posts
Gas has rocketed here in WI, premium is $3.23!! :)

·
Registered
792 Posts
I pay over EUR 1,50 a liter here in holland. Thats something like $ 2,20 for just 1 liter.

Ouch:eek:oohhh: I guess I shouldn't complain just yet then.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I paid...£1.179/litre * 3.785 (US Gal) = £4.46/Gal or $8.96/Gal for DIESEL the other day :grrrr::grrrr::grrrr:

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I dont even want to hear from the Europeans...maybe the British, but not main land Europe.

Distances are much shorter. The length to travel from L.A. to San Francisco one could traverse 6 different EU countries.

·
Registered
474 Posts
For the last few weeks we are paying about $3.49 here in South Florida. It'll be hitting 4 in few days. Oil @ 108 a barrel, I keep wondering how much it'll be by December or sooner whenever oil hits the record $125.00 a barrel.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I dont even want to hear from the Europeans...maybe the British, but not main land Europe.

Distances are much shorter. The length to travel from L.A. to San Francisco one could traverse 6 different EU countries.
Well here in Australia premium petrol is around $1.65 a litre and we sure as hell have plenty of room to move. :1zhelp: :crying2:

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
FOR NO REASON..........DAM OIL COMPANYS

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Definitely is going up quite a bit lately. I filled up this morning @ 3.50 / gal. And this is in Texas!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts