BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Keep it to the track lads

Seen it a few times before, and there are plenty others of the same STUPID driver doing similar STUPID stunts like this :grrrrr:

I hope that when he eventually kills himself that he doesn't take any poor innocents with him :nono:

·
Registered
868 Posts
Re: Keep it to the track lads

Mmm-Five said:
Seen it a few times before, and there are plenty others of the same STUPID driver doing similar STUPID stunts like this :grrrrr:

I hope that when he eventually kills himself that he doesn't take any poor innocents with him :nono:

Hopefully he takes out his shemale goading him at the side of the road too.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
I bought a spare set of 9" rears just for gooning about. But I don`t do it on a road. I`ve lost two mates in cars in times past when their youth out-gunned their talent.

If this is they grey M5 going around the motorway sliproad, (haven`t downloaded it), then he`s good, but it`s not big or clever, and when he head-ons someones gran or sister, people will think a little different.

Just my 2 cents.

Ivan.

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
That's nuts :nono:

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
raffshore said:
Yes offcourse, nobody has ever done anything like this, nothing but priests here
I can honestly say I've never done anything remotely as stupid as this - on the public highway. I pay to go to an airfield or track for this, where I am insured and so are the passengers and spectators.

I have spun the rear wheels shooting away from light a few times, but never purposely hung the back end out around a curve on a public road with traffic coming the other way.

If I want to kill myself then it is my business - I don't want anyone else getting involved!

However I have driven in Brussels a few times and most cars have body damage - I can see why now hmmm

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,273 Posts
Pretty scary stuff that....

The Guy can drive but doing that on a busy road ....hmm, not good.

Ditto Ivans comments.
I lost 3 good friends to bikes & cars over the yrs by people crossing the centre lines... :crying2:

I love driving fast & Im addicted to the Nurburgring but its all going more or less the same direction as you.

Maybe Im getting old or sensible or both... but I would not want my wife & baby to have to avoid someone like that.

S**t. Ive turned into my parents....

Take care
Farrell

·
Registered
12 Posts
I was not trying to offend somebody.... and I did not say that I approve what he is doing, although it looks like he nows his car and he may now what he's doing.

I don't like pointing fingers, I think ALMOST (and this again not to offend) anybody sometimes is driven by his testosteron and not the braincells.

Otherwise we would be writing tough story's about our M5's transformed with Daihatsu charade 3cil diesel engines with wooping 40hp or something doing 999miles/gallon

You are very fortuned that you have places where you can play with your car without danger, but come on, how many places there are like this. Football you can play in every small city at 10 different places. If we had the oppurtunity to play it would be a lot easier and the roads would be a safer place.... AMEN

And yes Brussels is like hell... And not only to drive

·
Registered
609 Posts
Wow. That was pretty insane. Almost as impressive as it was stupid. It's a good thing the traffic stopped for him cause he went way over the center line. It's also a good thing the cars stopped didn't get rear ended since no one probably expected them to be at a stand still because of his little thrill ride.

On a funnier note, I believe the video is of the Democratic party after losing their election bid. It's obvious that the camera man is Howard Dean.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Agree with people here.. Its cool to hang it out.. but on a road like that with cars coming.. Also he could see that cars where coming.. The girl.. I mean boy who was laughing is just not on!!

Iv gotten the back end out a few times in mine.. but in no means did I want to.. I was just putting my foot down... Each time it tells me to respect the car and other road users!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts