BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Fixed...sorry I am still half asleep:haha2:
It sounds like that's a yes, although I don't quite understand your wording.??????

Either way, awesome T-shirt design.:applause:

·
Registered
75 Posts
What would you guys think about a muffler and resonator delete?

This is my first post ever on the board. I Already have an Muffler delete and was pleased with the sound for a couple of weeks, but being a teenager i want to more obnoxious. ive heard an m5 with muffler delete and secondary cat delete and if i could do that i would, but the thing is no muffler shop will take them off for me because it is illegal. so, has anyone done the resonator AND muffler delete.? how much power would i loose and would my car drive differentley due to the almost certain loss of most of the back preasure. thanks.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Whoa, so damn mean sounding, but I agree with H8Rain, I personally like a cleaner sound. My favorite exaust has to be the "One and only" exaust, for the E60 M5. Either way, amazing.
I agree, not my cup of tea. But what is this "one and only" you speak of?

·
Registered
3,704 Posts
Its not all about loud.. its about performance and being able to back up all that bark..

·
Registered
8 Posts
So my question is if you have an E60 with a Dinan package and want to do a muffler delete, will it affect the overall quality or smoothness of the tune? Anyone have experience there?....

·
Registered
129 Posts
So my question is if you have an E60 with a Dinan package and want to do a muffler delete, will it affect the overall quality or smoothness of the tune? Anyone have experience there?....
No, muffler delete won't have any negative impact on the tune. You might gain like 1-2hp at best but that's all. Most likely will sound horrid, but that's subjective I suppose. Hope that helps.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts