4,419 Posts
Maserati ?
Looks cool.

MJ

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
The enzo is better and there is one in Baharin and its bad ***

The Maserati is based on the enzo and detuned as well.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Black M5 said:
The enzo is better and there is one in Baharin and its bad ***

The Maserati is based on the enzo and detuned as well.
It's still a road-going rocket...
They gave it to the stig and he managed to put it 0.1 seconds ahead of the Enzo (Top Gear). But although it's faster, I don't think it looks very good. If I had the money (AND I wanted a supercar) I wouldn't buy one of these but go for a Koenigsegg or a Zonda.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wish it was mine mmmmmm ...I like the design of MC12 over ENZO...

For less money I'd get Zonda F...It's my dream car NOW for the weekends...and for winter Caynnee GT 750...and for work Maybach 62 :15: ...

·
Registered
115 Posts
m5 rus said:
I wish it was mine mmmmmm ...I like the design of MC12 over ENZO...

For less money I'd get Zonda F...It's my dream car NOW for the weekends...and for winter Caynnee GT 750...and for work Maybach 62 :15: ...
May i be so nosey as to ask you what ti is that you do for a living??

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
He could tell you but then he'd have to kill you :p

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Actually the Mas'er is quite the more polished vehicle than the Enzo is. While i completely agree that the engine is detuned versus the Enzo..honestly you cant have a maser take out the Parent companies supercar.

The driving dynamics of the maser have been smoothed out even more than the enzo.

PS...just to let those Ferrari folks know, there has been a new and updated Enzo running around, more than likely since MAser has taken over the Enzo's older design program.

·
Registered
329 Posts
i prefer the Enzo.

A guy that lives nearby owns a Enzo, a red one :noSMG:

It **** unpractical, cant even get over speedbumps in a proper way, but it looks the business!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts