BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
not sure if I like the look of that...

But then again most cars seem to grow on me after a while, so maybe I shoudl just look at it some more until I get used to it.

·
Registered
2009 M6 Coupe 24000 miles Saphire Black
1,795 Posts
mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm

Me like.......... a lot.......

Considering those cars always look better in real life, I cant imagine how tempting that car is going to be......

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
:M5thumbs: very nice job, thats gonna be one quick M-coupe at some point...

·
Registered
158 Posts
Think it looks great. M- version will be beautiful, without a doubt.. I wonder what Cayman- fans are thinking though..

·
Registered
134 Posts
Oh Lord...looks like I've just found a reason to replace my '99 M3 track car...

It reminds me a bit of the M Coupe I used to have, albeit much less controversial with a 'true' hatch rather than the bread van look.

Depending on how they price the M version, it looks like a tasty piece of kit for those days on road courses.

·
Registered
853 Posts
I like it! Looks better than the Cayman.

Millie

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Yep... same lines as the car under the cover at the factory in South Carolina... I think they were building a batch of them for the shows.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Nice job! Great looking car, a big improvement in comparison with the Z3 coupe

·
Registered
158 Posts
OK,

I'll think I'll go with an Alpine white M version please, with black interior and black piano wood. Oh, and make it an M version CSL too.

To go, thank you very much..

In other words, I love it.

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
I like it. It's got a unique look - modern yet retro. The M version should be an interesting proposition against the Cayman :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Ashok Arora said:
I like it. It's got a unique look - modern yet retro. The M version should be an interesting proposition against the Cayman :thumbsup:
Forget the Cayman, the M/CSL version with the new 425hp V8 would be an "interesting proposition" against the 997tt.

Tom

1 - 20 of 57 Posts