BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Put the Turbines back on today.

I put them on to my new M-Systems and fitted some new PS3's, I really wanted to go with 255 PS2 rears and matching fronts but it seems the front 235's are only available in PS3 so I decided to go with a matched set and fitted 245/45/17 rears.

Anyway... summer is here, long live the E34 M5. :M5launch:

IMG_0334 (2).jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
You must have been busy Mr Kellymmmmmm

Looks like a brand new front end now:hihihi:

·
Registered
7,672 Posts
So gorgeous ........... Well done Dan , I look forward to seeing her in the flesh at The Goat Meet !

D

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Looks lovely.

However, isn't your front ///M5 badge on the wrong louver of the grille??

Me thinks it needs to go up one.

Cheers,

Steve

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cheers Steve, I hadn't noticed. I'll take it all off again and put it right :sad1:.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Better remove the M5 logo althogether. It doesn't add any HP and it certainly looks like HEE THERE I'M DRIVING AN M5!! For all the people who don't know what it is in the first place and probably never will.....
It's a stain so please remove it......

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Better remove the M5 logo althogether. It doesn't add any HP and it certainly looks like HEE THERE I'M DRIVING AN M5!! For all the people who don't know what it is in the first place and probably never will.....
It's a stain so please remove it......

Interesting view!

I actually like the badges (when installed correctly :tonquesmilie:) and think they suit the nature of these old cars.

Nothing shouty about driving around in a 20 year old BMW....

Cheers,

Steve

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Fixed. Thanks Steve, Its always much easier second time round.

I'm in agreement with you about the badges, but i suppose its all down to personal preferences. Most people look at it and wonder why you are driving around in an old BMW anyway.

The turbines for sale look very nice. £825 is a lot of money but not as much as buying new ones!

IMG_0338 (2).jpg

New rear lights

IMG_0343 (2).jpg

·
Registered
497 Posts
@hertfordshire1: opinions differ. I just don't like signs. It doesn't add anything to the car. Whether you drive a 518 or an M5

·
Registered
497 Posts
White blinkers DO look nice...don't they. I've got the front whites also but the rears is kinda difficult for the touring although there have been touring owners who modified them to whites.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Fixed. Thanks Steve, Its always much easier second time round.

I'm in agreement with you about the badges, but i suppose its all down to personal preferences. Most people look at it and wonder why you are driving around in an old BMW anyway.

The turbines for sale look very nice. £825 is a lot of money but not as much as buying new ones!

View attachment 130929

New rear lights

View attachment 130930
Looking good mate.

:cheers:

Steve

·
Registered
497 Posts
Equally ugly. How about a sign like 536i and 538i then at least we would know what kind of engine is in there........just joking....

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 24 Posts