BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
it was nice meeting new guys, there about 30 of us now but never at one time, lets see if we can get everybody out next week!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Since the start of this meet a little over a month ago, we've had the privilege to meet well over 30 friends whom drive BMW's or other european cars from the Tampa area. Every week we are meeting new people and we hope to see you all and have new guys and gals show up tomorrow.

I asked Turner Motorsports to hook us up with something, and this is what they sent...

Turner Motorsport | Turner Motorsport Racing Poster with E92 M3 GS

I'll have them out for grabs tomorrow night, see you then!

·
Registered
343 Posts
See you tomorrow with two more guys you haven't met yet

·
Registered
343 Posts
:thumbsup: hope to see some M5's :biggrinbounce: its been over kill with the e46's lately
If I get to come it will be my E60 M5, an E92 M3, and an E46 M3.
I woke up to a water break in the house I am renting currently so I am having fun dealing with this. I can't do a lot because I don't own the house. I am waiting for the home owner to get things done. :Thumbdown:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
If I get to come it will be my E60 M5, an E92 M3, and an E46 M3.
I woke up to a water break in the house I am renting currently so I am having fun dealing with this. I can't do a lot because I don't own the house. I am waiting for the home owner to get things done. :Thumbdown:
Sorry to hear that, hopefully it all clears up and you and the other guys make it out. If you need some help, I'm sure we can pull some bodies to lend a hand

·
Registered
343 Posts
Where do you guys plan to park tonight? I normally park in the parking garage under Bay Street

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Where do you guys plan to park tonight? I normally park in the parking garage under Bay Street
the sandwich joint is close by cheesecake factory, we were going to park at their parking spot, same row as the valet but at the bottom of the slope so we can all park together :D

·
Registered
343 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #35 (Edited)
outstanding turn out tonight! it was nice to meet the new folks and seeing the regulars, tonight we had 13 from e39's, e46's, e60's, e9x, and M roadster. Our numbers are continuing to grow, look out for the autocross, track, event scheduling to be posted along with pictures from tonight!

oh, and if you have the opportunity, thank Turner Motorsports for the posters!

·
Registered
343 Posts
It was a good turnout, here are a few pictures from the meet

21 - 40 of 91 Posts
About this Discussion
90 Replies
5 Participants
tphan85
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing