BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Sooo how was the Fest!!!??
Did IrishM5 behave and remember his Geritol??? LOL
Sergio, I was only there Saturday due to an issue with one of my dogs who succumbed to cancer yesterday.

I certainly "did not" behave on the drive from Dayton. Smaller caravan than prior years, just the hard core.

Several founding 2010 members there, and that was fantastic. Many other frequent participants too.

Tim has done a fantastic job with the show and bringing so many people together.

Richard...

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
Sergio, I was only there Saturday due to an issue with one of my dogs who succumbed to cancer yesterday.

I certainly "did not" behave on the drive from Dayton. Smaller caravan than prior years, just the hard core.

Several founding 2010 members there, and that was fantastic. Many other frequent participants too.

Tim has done a fantastic job with the show and bringing so many people together.

Richard...
Aww Rich, I'm so sorry to hear about your Dog!!!..my condolences....I can't imagine how you must feel...I never had a dog growing up and then we got a rescue puppy about 7 years ago...and the little guy is just one of the family!!..amazing bond with your dog...I tell my wife..I'm not sure who saved who?
Glad you had a good time for the day you were there!
All the Best
S

·
Registered
939 Posts
I captured a few random pictures from the day. A bit tardy due to some work I needed to catch up on this week.

The fest was a little smaller this year, but there were still a lot of great folks there. Good to catch up. I also didn't quite do the traditional in that I found out about a couple of high school classmates that I had not seen for almost 30 years. I had to go and see them. Also caught up with a few other folks from outside the normal festies.

Link to pictures on flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/albums/72157685722143445

People power: https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/albums/72157683357908231

Enjoy

·
Registered
939 Posts

Richard...
Richard,

It was good to see you again on Saturday.

I am sorry to hear about your dog. Having had a cat pass away, I definitely understand how pets become so much a part of the family.

Take care and hope to catch up with you at Mid-Ohio soon.

Kenny

41 - 46 of 46 Posts
About this Discussion
45 Replies
13 Participants
Wi_KeD_M5
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing