BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 383 Posts

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
For those of you that haven't been, or have and are on the fence.......Just a reminder of the characters....er......people you will meet

Attachments

·
Registered
6,632 Posts

·
Registered
6,014 Posts
She was behind the camera, and she must have some sort of supernatural anti-filter in place hiha.

It is a picture of what happens when I get irritated :byebye:

Here is a picture in happier times when my true nature is hidden

Zoom Zoom BI***es!!
WTF is that? Are you bringing a Miata this year :rofl:

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
I am now considering looking at nearest marriott hotels. I don't mind getting up a little bit early and whatnot to meet you with you guys at polaris hilton.

I'll let board members know which marriott hotel I will be booking at if board members wants to save some few monies over executive rooms at hilton.

EDIT: Tim made a valid point about saturday night about drinking and driving. Its a big no no since ohio state being know as a police state.
Did you end up finding a Marriott around the area? I figure at worst, some of us can car pool Saturday night ... with some unlucky soul the designated driver.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Did you end up finding a Marriott around the area? I figure at worst, some of us can car pool Saturday night ... with some unlucky soul the designated driver.
I did, however I booked a room from Hilton Polaris at the last minute. For Marriott, it was about 210 for 3 nights.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
already booked a room, with the new baby and all that comes with the wife will probably drive my CC out with the kids.

the only other problem is with all this cold and snow days the kids dont get out of school till the 11th so they will miss a day of school.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
I would also like to say thank you the member who picked up the tab for the drag rental! I will be donating for the night. And as Tim said you can get a lot of runs in I think I have 30 time slips from 2012

so come on guys reach into those pockets and donate to race!

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Don't ask!

Just reserved the Hilton Fri and Sat with upgrade option to a suite. The power of AARP...
I won't ask but is this what you were doing in the early '90's?

I look forward to see you again. :cheers:

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Life before HD but still great. Thanks for sharing Allison...
Don't ask!

Just reserved the Hilton Fri and Sat with upgrade option to a suite. The power of AARP...
OK.....I'll bite. Whats with the Rico M5? You trying to get in touch with your Hispanic background? hiha

·
Registered
648 Posts
The warden has granted permission for me to go to Timmayfest. I look forward to the event and have booked the Hilton.

Josh

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Was thinking a 380 mile drive to f***ing ohio is way to much... But i guess if yall crazy as$ cali guys are going.. i can to. So as long im not dead or in jail count me in :noSMG: ;)

·
Registered
933 Posts
Was thinking a 380 mile drive to f***ing ohio is way to much... But i guess if yall crazy as$ cali guys are going.. i can to. So as long im not dead or in jail count me in :noSMG: ;)
It's always a good time, Ray. Check out the planned caravan, too:

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/usa-northeast-forum/339634-timmayfest-caravan-mid-atlantic-de-dc-md-va-nc-etc.html.

Also, this on 3/15:

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/usa-northeast-forum/342921-mid-atlantic-bmw-dyno-day-saturday-march-1st.html. You can get in some practice runs at the strip so that Allison does not embarrass you too badly at Timmayfest...

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
41 - 60 of 383 Posts