High res

High res

High res

High res

High res

High res

High res

High res

<LINK href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CGustav%5CLOKALA%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml" rel=File-List><OBJECT id=ieooui classid=clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D></OBJECT><STYLE> st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } </STYLE><STYLE> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:BMWTypeLight; mso-font-alt:Arial; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-2147483609 0 0 0 147 0;} @font-face {font-family:Times; panose-1:2 2 6 3 5 4 5 2 3 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:536902279 -2147483648 8 0 511 0;} @font-face {font-family:"BMW Helvetica Light"; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 0 0 0 1 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0cm; margin-right:2.0cm; margin-bottom:16.5pt; margin-left:0cm; line-height:16.5pt; mso-line-height-rule:exactly; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; mso-bidi-font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"BMW Helvetica Light"; mso-fareast-font-family:Times; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; color:black; mso-ansi-language:DE; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} @page Section1 {size:612.0pt 792.0pt; margin:70.85pt 70.85pt 70.85pt 70.85pt; mso-header-margin:36.0pt; mso-footer-margin:36.0pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </STYLE>
<!--[endif]-->

Attachments

·
Registered
7,933 Posts
Pointless version of a nice car..

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
PRICE FOR DCT in USA. OFFICIAL: $2,700.
(Price for SMGII for M3 E46 was $2,400)

BMW just announced that the DCT will be available in the U.S for the coupe beginning with the March production, and for the sedan beginning with the June production.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
This convertible might be an overweight pig but I absolutely love it. So much nicer than the coupe, IMO.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Looks great with the top down, but in lighter colours I think the foldable roof looks clumsy and poorly engineered. IMO it's a shame they haven't gone with the traditional cloth version.

Looks elegant and more exclusive to me.

I'm really looking forward to a touring version though.. :)

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I doubt it will come in Touring version.

Looks great with the top down, but in lighter colours I think the foldable roof looks clumsy and poorly engineered. IMO it's a shame they haven't gone with the traditional cloth version.

Looks elegant and more exclusive to me.

I'm really looking forward to a touring version though.. :)

·
Moderator Emeritus
10,698 Posts
Just me- can I get some really high res images of those- they would make great desktop pictures!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts