BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know if some of you guys will like this or not but since I'm a member of a lot of bmw related forums, Ive been inviting guys from bimmerforums , dtmpower , m3forums , seboc , and e46fanatics. The funny thing is that a lot of people in those forums were already talking about uniting the bmw nation in atlanta. You cant drive anywhere without seeing bmw's all over the place. So the point is that ther will probably a lot more people that just the m5's. Im excited and hope you guys are too.

And no one has really said anything since we posted a long time ago and I wanted to get an idea of whose still coming. so this is the official sign up thread.

1) bluestreak (dez)

·
Registered
351 Posts
TripleD out. Will be at Barber for the day. Keep me in mind next time.

David

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What happened to all the people that said they would come on the last thread. This meet originated from the here and yet so far has had the least amount of response. Dont dissapear on me now.

·
Registered
168 Posts
bluestreak said:
What happened to all the people that said they would come on the last thread. This meet originated from the here and yet so far has had the least amount of response. Dont dissapear on me now.

I'm good to go. Please provide specifics, i.e. where, when, how long, activities (if any), help you might need, etc. 5driver

·
Registered
168 Posts
bluestreak said:
What happened to all the people that said they would come on the last thread. This meet originated from the here and yet so far has had the least amount of response. Dont dissapear on me now.[/QUOTE

I am good to go the 5th. Please provide details, i.e., where, when, how long, anticipated activities, any help you would like, etc. 5driver

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
5driver said:
I'm good to go. Please provide specifics, i.e. where, when, how long, activities (if any), help you might need, etc. 5driver

Marietta lanes 2:00 p.m. from 2 to three will be meet and greet taking pictures and everything pics and everything. After that we will do a group drive to to dave and busters. Im going to make arrangements for the group that will be coming. There has been a great response so far so it seems we have something good here. I may invite the g35 and 350z groups as well bcuz they were so kind to me when I attended their meet. I cant think of anything that I would need help on but if you guys have any ideas feel free to share them. my cell is 4045783913 (dez) ill be out of town this weekend if anyone needs to contact me. I will check up on all the forums to see who is added to the list as much as possible.

·
Registered
83 Posts
bluestreak said:
Marietta lanes 2:00 p.m. from 2 to three will be meet and greet taking pictures and everything pics and everything. After that we will do a group drive to to dave and busters. Im going to make arrangements for the group that will be coming. There has been a great response so far so it seems we have something good here. I may invite the g35 and 350z groups as well bcuz they were so kind to me when I attended their meet. I cant think of anything that I would need help on but if you guys have any ideas feel free to share them. my cell is 4045783913 (dez) ill be out of town this weekend if anyone needs to contact me. I will check up on all the forums to see who is added to the list as much as possible.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
johnv said:
johnv will attend. please list directions to meet from downtown.

It's exit 263 that says marietta/ southern polytech and you want to go west from 75 so heading north on 75 that would be the second part of the exit (it's two part) then go to south cobb pkway which is the second light make a left and you will see it on your left.
for those of you with nav it's 565 cobb parkway S marietta ga

Attachments

·
Registered
927 Posts
Some last minutes issues came up at work so I won't be able to join :crying:

Hope you have a great time--please post pictures.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
01M5 said:
Some last minutes issues came up at work so I won't be able to join :crying:

Hope you have a great time--please post pictures.
sorry to hear that. pictures will be posted

1 - 14 of 14 Posts