BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I noticed there was a lot of Alberta Members from the other thread, so I thought we could have a list.

Maybe we should set up a meet this summer! I set up a meet the last few years and the turn out was awesome. Here are some pics of mine from the last couple years:

2010 Summer meet:

2009 Summer Meet pics:

***calgary Meet Pictures - May 31, 2009 *** - BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum - E90Post.com

1. CPI
2. pdudek
3. TorqueDog
4. uncle joseph

Reactions: pdudek

·
Registered
10 Posts
Alberta members

I travel to Calgary a few times a year and would like to take part in any of your events . Do you have a schedule ?

·
Registered
533 Posts
Too bad the Rockies are in the way...otherwise I may just show up for your next meet...:wroom: :Canada:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I travel to Calgary a few times a year and would like to take part in any of your events . Do you have a schedule ?
For sure! Don't really have a schedule, but once the roads are dry and the gravel is cleaned up then we set up a date. Usually after the May long weekend we can put a date up.

Too bad the Rockies are in the way...otherwise I may just show up for your next meet...:wroom: :Canada:
That's the best drive ever. Driving through the rockies! I'll be coming to Van in May :)

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
217 Posts
just something to think about...
when you set up the Calgary meet we should do a Eurocharged Tune
let me know your thought and input
i'd rather drive to Calgary rather then Vancouver on May 7th for the Eurocharged Tune!
Maybe May long weekend?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
May long weekend usually we get the last dump of snow and they start cleaning off the streets,so we can set something up after that.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sounds good, keep me updated!
do you think enough peeps are in for the Eurocharged Tune?
Yea for sure! There might be interest in that. projecttechnik[dot]com is a local calgary bmw forum where people may be interested in attending Eurocharged Tune.

Reactions: LuxuryTax

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
edit pics deleted. Looks like there is no interest around these forums.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Interested...

edit pics deleted. Looks like there is no interest around these forums.
I just don't check this forum enough to keep updated, but I'm always interested in a meet...I just did the BMWCSA Fathers Day drive on Sunday, and will likely show up for the drive on Sunday the 26th.

PM me any details for ANY meet you want to organize...I'll do what I can to help. :M5launch:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I just don't check this forum enough to keep updated, but I'm always interested in a meet...I just did the BMWCSA Fathers Day drive on Sunday, and will likely show up for the drive on Sunday the 26th.

PM me any details for ANY meet you want to organize...I'll do what I can to help. :M5launch:
cool! Sent you a PM :biggrin:

If there is anyone else interested there is a meet this Sunday!! PM me or write a message on here for more details.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts