BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,017 Posts
CA Automotive said:
These just in , very good oem - like fit and appearence .

Black £70
Chrome £80

Prices are per pair inc vat

will also fit E39 , E36 , E60 etc
Interesting. How does that translate into USD, around $100-$110 for folks in U.S.?? Would they be effective extracting hot air out of the engine compartment? Any idea how much work to cut them into front fender? This does not look DIY to me.
Thanks for continuing to make products available.
Regards,
Jerry
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
gsfent said:
Interesting. How does that translate into USD, around $100-$110 for folks in U.S.?? Would they be effective extracting hot air out of the engine compartment? Any idea how much work to cut them into front fender? This does not look DIY to me.
Thanks for continuing to make products available.
Regards,
Jerry
hi Jerry , thanks for posting .

Yes , cost would be $130 for the chrome version ; theycan be configured to extract heat ,thi swill require a duct being cut into your inner wing ( fender) and making holes in the grilles ' plastic back plate for air flo w. Not difficult , we have done this couple of times .

regards
roy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
96 Posts
If these gills are installed on a M5 do you replace the M3 nameplate with a M5 nameplate? If so are they available separately ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Stage2Pat said:
If these gills are installed on a M5 do you replace the M3 nameplate with a M5 nameplate? If so are they available separately ?
hi Pat

good point ....we do NOT have any M5 badges , no . If we were to get enough orders then we may be able to get some made ..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Whizzkid11 said:
roy,

any pics of these on an e39? my concern is it may look tacky....
apologies for the delayed reply , have been away .

No pics yet , but I have seen them fitted previously , as long as well fitted i think they look good ( but then i would say that :)

the new M5 has them fitted as standard ......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,903 Posts
CA Automotive said:
hi Pat

good point ....we do NOT have any M5 badges , no . If we were to get enough orders then we may be able to get some made ..
Easy one that
Part no. 51137898311 E60 M5 $21 each
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top