BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since my beloved is now doing laps at the big racetrack in the sky I no longer need to following:

OEM wheels - Refinished by Wheels Medics in Columbus, Ohio last May. They are powder coated to replicate the oem paint, in excellent condition, and there is only one very minor chip one of the rear wheels. These were not on the car at the time of the accident. $700 plus shipping and packaging.
(I am not willing to seperate them at this time. I don't want to get stuck with 2 fronts. I will update this post when I am willing to seperate them.)

Black M5 Trunk Mat - Excellent condition. I will vacuum the dog hair off before it ships. $60 plus shipping and packaging.

Rear view mirror - 1yr old and in excellent condition. No bubbles, leaks, etc... It is the aftermarket one from the michigan company. sorry, have forgotten their name. $80 plus shipping and packaging.

New door seal - Never got the chance to install this. I bought it to replace one of the front door seals but I believe it will fit either front or rear. Brand new they cost $104. Selling for $80 plus shipping.

Power Flex Bushings - front lower control arms. Brand new / never used. $50 + shipping

OEM mafs - very used. 50k +/- miles. I only replaced these for preventative maintenance purposes. Kept them for backups. $40+ shipping and packaging.

STP engine air filter - for the engine, not the cabin. never used. $10

Oem foglights + bulbs - Bulbs are good, housings not so much. Both lenses are heavily pitted and the passenger side has a nasty crack. It doesn't leak but I'm thinking it would only be good as a temporary replacement. I figure someone may want these for the bulbs. $15 + shipping and packaging.

Glove box flashlight - Excellent condition / still works. $15 + shipping/packaging.

Roundels, hood and trunk - Great condition. $15 + shipping/packaging.

Items are located in zip 43230.

Thank you for looking,
Frank

Attachments

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Nice stuff Frank, sorry again for the loss of your beast. At least parts of it will live on here.

I'll take the trunk mat and the bushings if they are not spoken for yet, PM to be sent.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Condolences on the loss of the Beast. Quick question: how close to the OEM finish would you say the wheels are? Definitely interested if they match.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
2nd dibs on the trunk mat!!!!

mkaehly at gmaildotcom

·
Registered
93 Posts
If for some reason the trunk mat is still available, I will take it. Paypal ready. You can e-mail me at ndseida(at)gmail(dot)com.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lol, who knew a trunk mat would be so popular. Sorry all, it's spoken for.

Brit: I would have to say the wheels are 2 shades lighter than the originals. They're definitely not chrome or silver but not as dark as oem.

Parts still available:
Wheels
Mafs
Fog lights w/bulbs
Roundels
Rear View Mirror
Old 4:3 nav screen/radio. (tape player doesn't work) - OBO

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow, the power of the internet. Would you believe that USPS and UPS have web pages that allow you to estimate shipping? Who knew.

I'm guessing that the wheels weigh 27lbs so, approximate shipping would be $30 per wheel. That was for an address 400 miles away. Per the original post, my zip is 43230. I'm pretty firm on the price so please no more low ball offers.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Parts still available:
Wheels
Mafs
Fog lights w/bulbs
Roundels
Old 4:3 nav screen/radio. (tape player doesn't work) - OBO

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Doe: Roundels are yours. Pm sent.

Msaleem: Bulbs are good, housings are dusty/dirty. Both lenses are heavily pitted and the passenger side has a nasty crack. Pm sent.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Dinan parts anyone?

·
Registered
188 Posts
dinan part? need some.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
dinan part? need some.
Lets see... (thinking to myself as I'm reading first post of this thread... "nope, don't see any dinan parts listed. Don't remember mentioning dinan parts in any of the follow on posts. So why would someone ask if I have dinan parts for sale? Ah, must be a newber. Must be nice to newbers, for they are slow learners.")

To answer your question, no sir, I don't have any Dinan parts for sale. Good luck with your search.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Are the rear view mirrors difficult to swap in and out? I have a large bubble in mine...
It's actually easier than changing your oil.
1)Pop the mirror arm moldings off the existing unit
2)twist to the right or left 1/4 turn and the mirror should detach from the windshield
3)Take pictures of the connector pin-out and the sticker, contact Sybesims (sorry don't remember their name but it's mentioned in multiple threads)
4) send them pictures and money
5) they send you a new unit and a return box.
6)Swap out mirrors and return the old one to them.

Too easy and well worth it.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts