BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thanks for whoever sent the thread about trevor nishihira from C.A.R.S. (cosmetic auto restoration services). he was awesome! took my M5 rims and 20 inch X5 rims for curb rash repair and they are beautiful. trevor is fast and great to work with. took my wheels to Weatherford in Berkeley (they don't have to be off the car).

anyone in the san francisco bay area should use him--he does most alloy rims but not plated or chrome rims.

he can be reached at 650-290-0800

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
he charges $125 per wheel. if does not completely match the chrome finish--but cleans them up very nice. he has to paint the coating on. weatherford does this on all the cars they recondition. while not a perfect finish match--it looks tons better than curb rash.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Does anyone have a recommendation for someone to repair curb rash on stock wheels in the West LA area?

Wilkie

·
Registered
75 Posts
alpineblue said:
he charges $125 per wheel. if does not completely match the chrome finish--but cleans them up very nice. he has to paint the coating on. weatherford does this on all the cars they recondition. while not a perfect finish match--it looks tons better than curb rash.
Thanks for the details. Wheels America here in Union City (who does advertise in Roundel) charges $169 for complete repair, including bents and powdercoating. The price breakdown is $119 standard, and $50 for doing the M5 factory paint. I could not tell the difference of their paint job with the factory! They also give lifetime warranty for materials and workmanship.

:cheers:

·
Registered
53 Posts
SandBeast said:
Thanks for the details. Wheels America here in Union City (who does advertise in Roundel) charges $169 for complete repair, including bents and powdercoating. The price breakdown is $119 standard, and $50 for doing the M5 factory paint. I could not tell the difference of their paint job with the factory! They also give lifetime warranty for materials and workmanship.

:cheers:
Hi alpineblue -

That was me. I posted the thread about Trevor's work about a month ago. He does do an awesome job, doesn't he?! A perfect match of the Shadow Chrome. And he's a darn nice guy to boot!

Cheers...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts