BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Usually I come across a few people selling stock wheel set ups, but havent been on in awhile and didnt see any posts. I would like your advice on what would be a fair price as I am not looking to retire off the sale. The prior owner had one wheel blasted and is ready to be re-finished, the others suffer from the usual flaking seen on the shadow paint, I have tried to show in the pictures. Please feel free to email me at [email protected] as I dont get to check here as often as I would like.

2 fronts: 245/40-18 (one Mastercraft Avenger HP tire, other Bridgestone Potenza)
2 Rears: 275/35-18 (Bridgestone Potenza RE 960AS)

all are at their worn tread depth indicators, but may be useful for burnouts.

I would rather not ship them, but I do have boxes I can use if someone cannot live without them.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,958 Posts
For reference, I sold a staggered set in similar condition, minus tires, to a board member a few months back for $500 + shipping. They had less peeling, more curb rash.

If the tires are toast, you may do better dismounting them. Generally shipping wheels alone runs about $20-25/each.

GLWS!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info, much appreciated. I am no tire expert, heck I have driven on a lot worse hiha. I hope for someone local so they can decided for themselves if they want to put a couple thousand miles on the current tires.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Happy Sunday everyone, these are again available, the prior deal fell through. Again, please email me as I am on the road a lot for work. jstyles28 at gmail. Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts