BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have an OEM rear valance laying around? I prefer black but will consider another color. Thanks.

·
Registered
12,952 Posts
Does anyone have an OEM rear valance laying around? I prefer black but will consider another color. Thanks.
I may. Just PM me the part number so I know we are talking about the same thing.

Regards,
Jerry

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I may. Just PM me the part number so I know we are talking about the same thing.

Regards,
Jerry
PM sent!

I found a new OEM on ECS's website, didn't realize they were so cheap. Still would like to find a black one though so I don't have to fool with painting it.

And here is a pic of what I'm talking about.

·
Registered
12,952 Posts
PM sent!

I found a new OEM on ECS's website, didn't realize they were so cheap. Still would like to find a black one though so I don't have to fool with painting it.

And here is a pic of what I'm talking about.

Will try to get some pics in the morning.

Regards,
Jerry

·
Registered
161 Posts
i got one black from my2000 carbon black at work let me know if ur interested cuz i got no used for it..u just need to paid for shipment for it..let me know...and good-luck.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Will try to get some pics in the morning.

Regards,
Jerry
Still waiting on pics.

i got one black from my2000 carbon black at work let me know if ur interested cuz i got no used for it..u just need to paid for shipment for it..let me know...and good-luck.
Thanks for the offer, still trying to hold out for black, but if no one has one, I'll take you up on your offer and have it painted.

·
Registered
12,952 Posts
bump, never did receive any pics. Thanks.
Sorry, I thought someone had offered one up for free, just the wrong color. And free is a much better deal!!!

I can send iphone pics tonight or tomorrow (I have family in town, just need to sneak away for a few minutes). If you PM'ed an email I will find it; otherwise PM.

Regards,
Jerry

·
Registered
12,952 Posts
Mike
Pics sent by email last night.

Regards,
Jerry

1 - 14 of 14 Posts