BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for an oem front bumper in good condition. No cracks or damage. Color doesn't matter as I will be color matching it anyway.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
536 Posts
Reactions: E39M5MO

·
Registered
312 Posts
I wouldn't do business with him, I bought a rear cover bumper from him with PDC for my E39 M5 he sent it to me wrapped with 5 different boxes around it and it was shipped cracked. When I called him to dispute it, he had gave me a ultimatum to wait a month or not he would see if he could refund me the money or give me some kind of credit. After waiting he neglected my calls and my text messages, I would recommend buying it brand new from a dealer or someone from the board that is reputable! Just my two cents!

-Ric

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wouldn't do business with him, I bought a rear cover bumper from him with PDC for my E39 M5 he sent it to me wrapped with 5 different boxes around it and it was shipped cracked. When I called him to dispute it, he had gave me a ultimatum to wait a month or not he would see if he could refund me the money or give me some kind of credit. After waiting he neglected my calls and my text messages, I would recommend buying it brand new from a dealer or someone from the board that is reputable! Just my two cents!

-Ric
Thanks for the info...I really was hoping someone from the board had one. My next option is ECS Tuning if nothing turns up here

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
536 Posts

-Ric
I am sorry to hear you had a bad experience with him I have done business with him several times with no problem he is actually my backup when clemster does not have it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts