BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for E39 OEM front bumper in good condition. Carbon black preferred, but will consider others. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
I saw this one while I was looking for LMB one, check it out bro

BMW E39 M5 2000 2003 Front Bumper Cover with Fog Lights M Upgrade | eBay

Not sure that's such a good deal unless the paint is an EXACT match & OP doesn't have to spend cash on getting painted. New one from the dealer is ~$550. Check out part #51117894378 on Tischer's site. My local dealer will match Tischer's prices now so that cuts out the shipping fees. With a NEW OEM bumper you know you should get about ten years out of it before it starts getting brittle and cracking. Plus most good paint shops will charge less labor time for prep on a brand new bumper versus one with rock chips etc they have to sand out.

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump for da bumpers :) yeah, i was hoping a used will be cheaper than a brand new one hiha

Still looking, calling all Clemsters! Open to other colors for front/rear set.

Happy 4th!!

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Willing to travel for bumpers! I repeat, me needs them bumpers!! hiha

·
Registered
128 Posts
I have a bumper with perfect paint in carbon black if your interested. It has a small hairline crack on the side, not too noticeable but its there. Can be fixed and repainted. I bought a new bumper since I did not want to deal with it. I am also located in Northern NJ so not too far from you. You can email or pm me if your interested.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts