BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling a Full Set of interior door handles from my M5 in Sport "Titanium" Finish. They have 130,000 miles on them. I am selling them cheap for the obvious reason that the clear coat has peeled on the driver handle. The other 3 handles are in great condition, in fact the rears barely show any signs of wear. Would be a good set to run for cheap to upgrade from the standard chrome finish or to modify for an LED handle retrofit. I was thinking about painting the handles gloss black to make them unique, something the buyer could also do!

Looking to get $60 shipped for all of the handles.

Local Pickup is available for anyone in South Florida (Palm Beach). PM or shoot me an email if interested. The handles will sell at a first come first serve basis.

Thanks,
Dave
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
185 Posts
If you are willing to split these I think this is what my car has, but I'm missing the rear driver's one.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you are willing to split these I think this is what my car has, but I'm missing the rear driver's one.
At this point I'd like to keep them together. If a few weeks go by and there isn't any interest in the full set, I'd be willing to seperate them. Keep an eye on this listing. Also, if its worth it to you to just buy the full set, shoot me an offer and I'll consider it.

Thanks,

·
Registered
185 Posts
Ya, I kind of figured, but I had to put the question out there though. I'll keep an eye on it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts