BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

-OEM BMW (non-replica) Staggered e39 M5 wheels. 5x120 74.1mm hub bore
fronts 2x 18x8 w/ Sumitomo tires 245/40/18
rears 2x 18x9.5 w/tires Sumitomo 275/35/18 (tires are fairly worn, close to wear indicators)

Wheels are professionally powdercoated satin black and have OEM bmw centercaps and OEM bmw //M badging. NO noticable scratches/major blems. They look great.

One of the 8.5" front wheels has a VERY slight bend on the face, looks like a tiny flat spot. It never vibrated imo, I drove on it for months. I just wanted to be honest for the potential buyer.

Only selling as I just purchased some new wheels. I'm located in the south shore area and ready to make the sale, do not contact if not serious! thanks

$900 or make me a REASONABLE offer, local pick up!

contact me @ [email protected] for fastest response!

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Too bad you aren't 5 hours closer to Buffalo! lol. I would be interested in the wheels without tires, but even if you could ship them, the price would end up being too high...

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bummer, I'm in southeast MASS near the Providence, RI border... a lil far from Buffalo haha!

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
are you sure the fronts are 18 X 8.5 not 18 X 8? how much would you sell the rear rims only, since you mentioned the tires are almost gone?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hey I live in Cumberland and work in Boston. We should meet up sometime. I never know when these north east meets happen! (sorry for the highjack)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I guess I made a type-o, fronts are most def 18x8.

Not looking to split them up/dismount tires. Only selling as a set, sry guys.

lbis4123: I havent been to a meet in ages, next time somethings going on I'm down to cruise

1 - 11 of 11 Posts