BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was given a replacement set of OEM floormats from my GF for Xmas, so I thought I'd offer up my original OEM black mats here. They are used and in decent condition. The rear ones were almost never touched by any feet and the passenger side is in good shape also. The driver's is obviously more worn but I've seen plenty of ads for these on eBay and such that are much worse than mine.

The only real issue is the bottom side. On the passenger, one of the velcro circles has torn off and another has ripped. (see pics). I'm including the circle that tore off (kept it) as well as four of the velcro hooks that go into the car carpet (just in case anyone needs them). The driver side has the circles looking ratty but still attached.

Asking $50 plus shipping cost from the board. I just checked the 'Bay and there is a terrible looking set on there for $75 plus $18 shipping, that's crazy talk. At any rate, PM me with any questions, offers, etc.

cheers,
Sean Paul

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump. Will post these on eBay, any interested M5 board members can send an offer.

thx!
Sean Paul

1 - 2 of 2 Posts