Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All BMW OEM parts.
Driver Side = Complete Assembly with Rubber Gasket and Glass = $350
Passenger Side = Complete Assembly with Rubber Gasket (NO GLASS) = $250
Drivers Side OEM M5 Auto Fold Switch = $150

The OEM M5 Auto Fold Mirror Switch will work with BMW E39 E38 M5 740i 750 740

The mirrors have been wet-sanded and are ready for paint.

$750 for pickup, if shipping buyer to cover paypal and shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here is all I have left at this point: (PRICE REDUCED!!!)

Driver Side = Complete Assembly with Motor with Rubber Gasket & glass ($250)

Passenger Side = Complete Assembly with Motor with Rubber Gasket (NO GLASS) ($150)

$400 plus shipping + paypal fees.

The mirrors have already been wet-sanded and are ready for paint.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Philip - I got your message, and I'm not looking for any low offers, my price is firm. I've already dropped the price on the mirrors significantly. Also, I pulled the boxes out this am, and noticed that the passenger side mirror has 3 tabs instead of 4 on the housing where the mirror mounts. (Pic #3 from the top, top mirror). Let me know if you're still interested.

Dee - The left one is yours if Philip decides not to get them. These are BMW OEM Mirrors and no they are not new. They have been wet sanded and ready for whatever color you want to paint them. I no longer have my E39 hence selling.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dee - DS Mirror is yours. Let me know when you take care of the payment, and I'll ship out and get you a tracking #. Enjoy the mirror. I miss my E39.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here is all I have left at this point: (PRICE REDUCED!!!)

Driver Side = Complete Assembly with Motor with Rubber Gasket & glass ($250)

Passenger Side = Complete Assembly with Motor with Rubber Gasket (NO GLASS) ($150)

$400 plus shipping + paypal fees.

The mirrors have already been wet-sanded and are ready for paint.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Sorry, all parts sold.

What a small (BMW) world. I was the winner of the eBay auction for the other mirror LOL

I only needed the power folding motor, my old one was slipping. I found a way to fix the old one today ,but havent done it yet.

I will be reselling the outer shell that I did not use along with my old folding motor + wiring. The motor will fold the mirrors down but not up. If anyone is still interested, msg me and let me know... the fix I was going to try is here http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e39-m5-e52-z8-discussion/171538-fix-auto-folding-m5-mirrors-2.html

ps.

The mirror i bought off you Stock545i worked perfectly, thanks!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Manny - Glad it worked out for you.... I had the mirror on here for ages :) We could've saved a few bucks on fees... anyways I'll make sure I post +ve feedback on ebay for you.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Manny - Glad it worked out for you.... I had the mirror on here for ages :) We could've saved a few bucks on fees... anyways I'll make sure I post +ve feedback on ebay for you.

I noticed the dates of the for sale threads... too bad i missed it, i wasnt actively looking on the forums for the mirror, found it kind of by coincidence on ebay and the price was good considering what i really needed it for. the folding motor does not sell as an individual part anywhere, bmw only sells the full mirror housing with the motor inside of it as 1 part :grrrr:

I will post the positive feedback on ebay for you as well.. thanks again!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.