BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have and OEM BMW E60 car cover for sale asking $100, it in excllent condition and only been used four times.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Hey DMax!

SpeedFreek here from Cold Lake - formerly...now in Germany.

You aren't getting rid of your beast are you??

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey DMax!

SpeedFreek here from Cold Lake - formerly...now in Germany.

You aren't getting rid of your beast are you??
I actually gotten rid of my beast in September it was hard but it's hard setting on car like that when you don't use it. I only put 500Km this year it seems like it was the right time in my life to have a car like that. I will have one again once I can use it more.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Sorry to hear, man...but completely understand. Every winter my wife would make sure I understand that I am paying for a car I couldn't drive...but still the 6 months of use more than made up for it! Did you sell locally or take it to Edmonton?

I may yet end up back in Cold Lake when my 3 years is done in Germany...gotta decide if I will be hanging on to it...

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I sold it to a guy from southern Alberta had a guy I know at a local Dealership help me. In Fort Mac I wouldn't even take it ou if it rained because the roads get so dirty, and we also spend a lot of time down Lac La biche and when we are dont there the car isn't good for us because I need to take my truck to tow the boat. It going to be hard to replace a car like that I know but like I said one days I will have one again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts