BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This came out of my 2003 M5 with DSP. I installed an Intravee so I no longer need it. Here are some pictures:

Price is $100 shipped.

-Chris

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Do you know if this is the version that will play MP3's?

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Thanks bro! Im still loving the shift knob I got from you so I know youre a good seller!

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks bro! Im still loving the shift knob I got from you so I know youre a good seller!
No problem at all man! I'm glad you're enjoying it!

On a side note, I might be heading up to the University of Cincinnati next fall for their transportation/product design program. If that works out we'll have to meet up sometime!

Chris

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
I might be wrong, but I believe that all the MP3 capable CD Changers do NOT have the digital coaxail audio output, so their use in an M5 with DSP will be limited to the 2003 MY unless you also use a A/D converter.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
No problem at all man! I'm glad you're enjoying it!

On a side note, I might be heading up to the University of Cincinnati next fall for their transportation/product design program. If that works out we'll have to meet up sometime!

Chris
Definitely!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Is the changer still available?

·
Registered
257 Posts
If it comes with the bracket and it works, I'll take it. How would you like payment?

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If it comes with the bracket and it works, I'll take it. How would you like payment?
It doesn't come with the bracket. It was working before I took it out of the car, but it's been sitting in my basement for almost a year. I will plug it back up and make sure it works.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts