BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: OEM 166 M5 wheels with tires. 255/40r19 285/35r19 Hankook v12. About 40% tread left on both. Wheels in great condition no curb rash etc. Plastidipped with black and glossy. 1400$ call/text 757-358-6518 I CAN'T ANSWER PM'S YET :(.

Located in Virginia Beach, Virginia

I will consider shipping at buyers expense if I don't get reasonable offers locally. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
absolutely. Here's a picture before i painted them.. not the highest definition but you can tell they're in good shape just so you don't think you're wasting your time. Feel free to call/text me.

Attachments

·
Registered
144 Posts
You're in va beach? How come I haven't seen this beast out at cars and coffee? First Saturday of the month, 7:00-9:30, La Promenade shops on laskin. Would be cool to have another e60 M5 there.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You're in va beach? How come I haven't seen this beast out at cars and coffee? First Saturday of the month, 7:00-9:30, La Promenade shops on laskin. Would be cool to have another e60 M5 there.

been deployed.. ill make the next one hopefully. my M5 doesn't look like that anymore though.. you won't recognize it.. got a picture of yours so I can spot you?

·
Registered
144 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bummer, would love to hear your beast - is that an eisenmann exhaust? Wrap looks sweet!

Mine is pretty much stock space grey except for the M grille stripes and the interior trim wrapped in brushed black metallic.
http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e60-m5-e61-m5-touring-discussion/385170-new-interior-vinyl-wrap.html

That's actually plasti dip.. :D It looks great in person too, can't even tell! Your interior looks great, i might have to do that. I need to get my 2ndary cats removed.. still not loud enough for me..! Wheels are next.. soon as i sell these stockies!

·
Registered
144 Posts
That's actually plasti dip.. :D It looks great in person too, can't even tell! Your interior looks great, i might have to do that. I need to get my 2ndary cats removed.. still not loud enough for me..! Wheels are next.. soon as i sell these stockies!
Woah, that's plasti dip? Never would have guessed. Car looks badass. Hopefully you can make it out to one of the meets around here so I can check it out in person. GLWS.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Woah, that's plasti dip? Never would have guessed. Car looks badass. Hopefully you can make it out to one of the meets around here so I can check it out in person. GLWS.

yea man.. theyve come a long way! dipyourcar.com over 250 colors with metalizer flakes etc.. it's insane. better than a wrap and a hell of a lot cheaper. and it peels whenever you're ready to change colors and protects all at the same time.. it's ******* awesome.

·
Registered
242 Posts
yea man.. theyve come a long way! dipyourcar.com over 250 colors with metalizer flakes etc.. it's insane. better than a wrap and a hell of a lot cheaper. and it peels whenever you're ready to change colors and protects all at the same time.. it's ******* awesome.

im leaning towards plasti dipping my car this summer. Just wondering, does washing the car remove the rubber? even a small amount ?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
im leaning towards plasti dipping my car this summer. Just wondering, does washing the car remove the rubber? even a small amount ?
it's awesome no more waxing lol. And no just soap ad water and it's washed. It doesn't come off unless you intentionally try to take it off. If you decide to do it let me know... my guys legit.

·
Registered
504 Posts
if you working in DC, lets meet up. I need a spare set of wheels. I'm in Alexandria VA!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts