BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Just wanted to say hello to all my old mates! You probably remember that divorce took away my M5 as well as about $200,000 in Embezlement debt. I am currently driving a 99 E36 M3

http://www.pbase.com/oceansidem5/image/34210968.jpg

http://www.pbase.com/oceansidem5/image/34210969.jpg

Hey! Where did that Net come from...? hiha
http://www.pbase.com/oceansidem5/image/34210972.jpg

http://www.pbase.com/oceansidem5/image/34210975.jpg

http://www.pbase.com/oceansidem5/image/34210979.jpg

And Hope to make an acquisition of an 2001 or later E39 M5 soon. I do require PDC, M-Audio, And Fold Down Rears. I will be looking at Black/Blk, Carbo/Blk. So if you have one coming up, keep me in mind.

Do you remember this Ole' Fella? :byebye: ;)

Moderator EDIT: I've changed the pictures to links for now to avoid confusion.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Good to hear from you Sam. Good luck in your search for a new beast. It's going to be hard to top your old one though - but I know you will :cheers:

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Hey Elevens! Great to hear from you as well as Martin and Kees

I was curious though... Is LMB a Solid color blue or does it have Metal Flake in it?

My Estoril has the metal flake, and I'm not sure I like that as much as a solid color.. Any pros/cons to the Luxury vs. the sport interior? :cool2:

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Welcome back, OceanSide...err...V-10 4 me...err...Sam? Well, whichever, welcome back :byebye:

Hope all is going well "post-D"

Nice M3...I really like the color.

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Lovely M3, but as a European, I simply can not swallow the US-spec engine in there:(

But you Black beast looks awsome!

And just for the record, Henry Ford was absolutely right... A car should be BLACK:)

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Good to see you old mate. The E36 M3 is a great vehicle. I just sold my M5 :crying: and moved on to a 745i (aka, Yachtliner7 on this board) hiha

·
Administrator
8,803 Posts
V-10 4 Me said:
I was curious though... Is LMB a Solid color blue or does it have Metal Flake in it?

My Estoril has the metal flake, and I'm not sure I like that as much as a solid color.. Any pros/cons to the Luxury vs. the sport interior? :cool2:
LeMans is officially a metallic color, but it looks more solid than most metallics.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Welcome back Sam!!

I was thinking about you for the last two weeks - as I was in Carlsbad and Oceanside, but did not have a contact number for you.

Hope your keeping well - and better now you're single - don't worry about finances - they are a come and go thing.

rgds

Was!

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Whizzkid11 said:
Welcome back Sam!!

I was thinking about you for the last two weeks - as I was in Carlsbad and Oceanside, but did not have a contact number for you.

Was!
That's where I live... :haha:

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Welcome back after a little break! What happened to the other non M E39 you had for a little bit? Couldnt live without an M badge? :biggrin: Gorgeous E36, and best wishes getting back in a beast.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Sad to see this thread get "filed" so quickly - had to do a search to find it! Not very fitting for a returning "regular".

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Welcome back Sam, your M3 is in pristine condition but somehow, an M5 better suits your image. Not that your Jet Black beast was not sweet but I can highly recommend LeMans Blue. ;) Good luck in your search and don't be a stranger. All your detailing pics are missed.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Hey Sam - I miss your extensively formatted posts - you were the KING!

(And thanks to the moderator who put this thread back into the limelight)

·
Administrator
8,803 Posts
ELEVENS said:
(And thanks to the moderator who put this thread back into the limelight)
It belongs here - although I think the E36 M3 pictures threw the other moderators. I've changed the pictures to links for now to avoid confusion.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Wow Oceanside, NICE M3! I had just bought my M5 and joined this board about the time you were taking a leave. I have you to thank for my wheels. After seeing pics of your chromed OEM's, I did the same. I even used your contact to get the wheels chromed & your contact to get the chromed lugs/locks!

Thanks again for your contribution to my Beast! Just for kicks take a look at my car and see if it looks familiar to you...click link at bottom.

Robert

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1badm5 said:
Wow Oceanside, NICE M3! I had just bought my M5 and joined this board about the time you were taking a leave. I have you to thank for my wheels. After seeing pics of your chromed OEM's, I did the same. I even used your contact to get the wheels chromed & your contact to get the chromed lugs/locks!

Thanks again for your contribution to my Beast! Just for kicks take a look at my car and see if it looks familiar to you...click link at bottom.

Robert
Robert, I really like the Carbon Black color with the Bling Bling wheels! You have done some realy nice things with the stereo as well.

Your pictures really dole-out Carbon color some justice. I'm going to go back to your website and admire it's beauty :1:

Sam

1 - 20 of 27 Posts