BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm in the market and have 2 M'5s im looking at this week. One is Carbon Black, the other Jet Black. Both are 2002.

Anyone have any problems with this year? Curious if the Nav is DVD or CD?

Anyway I'm also selling my M3 Click here to see

I'm also going to ask Gustav to change my name to Ocean's M5

:cool2:

·
Registered
12,398 Posts
Pretty sure the MY02 was all CD Nav (ie Mark III) nav computer.

IIRC, there may nave been a few early 03s that had the older nav computer- but that may be a nasty rumor (that I've just perpetuated...) My build date is 12/02; it is a MY03 and has the DVD Nav.

Actually you can upgrade the NAV from cd to dvd for $1k or less I think.

No V10 for you?

:)

Ard

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Hi Sam :byebye: We miss pics of your sparkling cars! You didn't have to mention your color preference, somehow I knew that... :cheers:

Bill

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Hey Sam, glad to see you snooping around the board again. Good luck finding your next black beauty. cherrsagai

·
Registered
616 Posts
Welcome back SAM!

I knew we couldn't keep you out of an M5 for too long... you enjoy polishing exhaust tips way too much... ;)

Good luck with the car-hunting - I think you know what to look out for... :hihihi:

:M5launch:

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ELEVENS said:
Hi Sam :byebye: We miss pics of your sparkling cars! You didn't have to mention your color preference, somehow I knew that... :cheers:

Bill
NOOOOOOOO!!

Bill?? I thought you were just kidding when i saw the FS: on your siggy, but when I looked It appeared that you are in fact selling your LMB. Tell me this can't be true. I know i've been gone for a while but I'm back now. hiha I promise I won't leave you again :nono:

Just kidding Tell me the full story

Sam

·
Registered
84 Posts
Sam,

I have 03 Carbon Black with 12k. It has all the options. I am trying to make a room for M6. If interested PM me.
M5MAX:M5thumbs:

B

·
0 Posts
Hey Sam, welcome back! I knew that you would be back to the 5er :hihi:.

Cheers, Daniel.

·
Registered
397 Posts
V-10 4 Me said:
I'm in the market and have 2 M'5s im looking at this week. One is Carbon Black, the other Jet Black. Both are 2002.

Anyone have any problems with this year? Curious if the Nav is DVD or CD?
I have an 02 with CD based NAV. I think my build date was 11-02. Works just fine. My 02 has been problem free in fact I am going to CPO it and extend the maintanence agreement, both to 6 yr 100k.

Good luck.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Johnny D said:
I have an 02 with CD based NAV. I think my build date was 11-02. Works just fine. My 02 has been problem free in fact I am going to CPO it and extend the maintanence agreement, both to 6 yr 100k.

Good luck.
A build date of 11-02 would be for an 03 model. The latest build for a 2002 would be July.

·
Registered
694 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts