BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
I don't have an M5 am I still allowed to attend and join in on the festivities? I just love going to event's like this. Gives everyone the opportunity to meet in person instead of over the forums. All the people I've meet so far from different forums have all been very respectful and helpful. Plus I hope I could make it to one of them since I work mainly swing shift.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't have an M5 am I still allowed to attend and join in on the festivities? I just love going to event's like this. Gives everyone the opportunity to meet in person instead of over the forums. All the people I've meet so far from different forums have all been very respectful and helpful. Plus I hope I could make it to one of them since I work mainly swing shift.
Of course you can! :thumbsup: Everyone is pretty damn cool at these meets for the most part. It's an all euro meet anyways. Even a few JDM cars show up now and then. Hope to meet you. I will be taking pictures and wearing a brown hat.

One week away! :applause:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Of course you can! :thumbsup: Everyone is pretty damn cool at these meets for the most part. It's an all euro meet anyways. Even a few JDM cars show up now and then. Hope to meet you. I will be taking pictures and wearing a brown hat.

One week away! :applause:
I would love to come, but apparently I will be at work! :sad2:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts