BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The day of the week may or may not change every month. We will see how things go. This time it will be on a Monday.

Place: In-N-Out in Mission Viejo off El Toro Rd.
Date: Monday, April 28th 2008
Time: 7:30pm

Lets make this huge like last month! :Germany:

·
Registered
547 Posts
Im in just hope I dont get into crazy traffic on the way there. Till what time are you guys there for?

·
Registered
907 Posts
Always up for In n Out.....last time I brought the Porsche, so this time I'll bring the M......

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im in just hope I dont get into crazy traffic on the way there. Till what time are you guys there for?
Where you coming from? We usually stay until 10:00/10:30. Some people leave a bit early and others stick around late.

Always up for In n Out.....last time I brought the Porsche, so this time I'll bring the M......
When did you bring the Porsche?? I don't remember?? I wanna see!

I'll stop by...I'm in the area anyways!!
Sounds good to me! :)

·
Registered
907 Posts
Wow, the last one I attented was about 6 months ago...Red TT with GT2 front and rear??

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Wow, the last one I attented was about 6 months ago...Red TT with GT2 front and rear??
Last month their was a red 997TT, but I don't remember your 996 six months ago. I wish I did haha. I will have to look through my photos! Hope to see you there.

8 days and counting!

*edit* Just looked through all my photos and I didn't see the Porsche. Maybe you went to another In-N-Out meet? I don't want you going to another In-N-Out! :)

·
Registered
907 Posts
Hahaha......well it was a In & Out meet....it was off El Toro.....and I got it off the 6speed website so it WAS you....funny.....but I think I'll bring the M this time....I'll see you there!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hahaha......well it was a In & Out meet....it was off El Toro.....and I got it off the 6speed website so it WAS you....funny.....but I think I'll bring the M this time....I'll see you there!
hahaha Damn I must have been inside. They used to have a Wednesday night meet as well. Sweet, looking forward to seeing the M and meeting you.

p.s. A guy from 6speed with a 996 might be coming out. :)

·
Registered
268 Posts
if i dont 4got and pass it...hahaha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts