BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a local (within 1 hr drive from GWB), reputable shop to install springs. MWW only does Dinan and another reputable place quoted me $800, which is too high. I was hoping to be ~$400 based on what others paid here.

Also, is there someone local here that does the carbon fiber wrap for interior trim pieces? I don't trust myself taking off all those parts.

thanks.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I did this last week and Guy was his name. Prices went up ($700) or I was taken for a ride but still worth it as I felt comfortable with this place.. Eibach springs look & handle great!

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
I did this last week and Guy was his name. Prices went up ($700) or I was taken for a ride but still worth it as I felt comfortable with this place.. Eibach springs look & handle great!
The work is good. Did they advise to come back to re-torque in 500 miles or so?

·
Registered
279 Posts
Yep, but it's around 75 miles or so for me and not too easy to get to - I believe the re-tighten is precautionary so won't go back for a check unless I'm in the area. Gave me piece of mind as they did your car and mentioned they did a few other M5's recently...

·
Registered
204 Posts
i did both or these mods to my car myself and i can do it for you guys as well.. shoot me a pm and well talk more. been a tech for almost a decade and now do stuff on the side for friends and family.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sent a PM to you.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I could do it at my house if you'd
Like .. Have done spring swap and then a coilover swap on my m5 actually put my kw coilovers in yesturday..

400$ if your interested

I'm in staten island

Call/txt at any time
718 612 4447
Brandon

·
Registered
221 Posts
Camber and Toe in lynbrook Longisland NY ask for Matt he is a sponser on E90post installed my springs for $250 and they can do the alignment there aswell...very cool guys great work no complaints

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Camber and Toe in lynbrook Longisland NY ask for Matt he is a sponser on E90post installed my springs for $250 and they can do the alignment there aswell...very cool guys great work no complaints
That is a good price. Maybe I'll call him for next install...... whatever that may be.

·
Registered
124 Posts
alignment is 150 ask for Matt, can't beat that

·
Registered
239 Posts
mobile-addictions in staten island... check out their thread on e46fanatics on the tri-state forum.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts