BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Kiddies!

We're having a drive to Bear Mountain with the E60.net guys

The thread is here, but you can post whether you're coming or not in here as well.

Quoting Calton:

1) For the LI guys, let's meet at the Jericho spot (where we had the last meet). We will depart there at 8am.

2) For those coming from Queens and Brooklyn, let's meet them at the rest stop on the Cross Island, right before the Throgs Neck Bridge (Around 8:30am).

3) For Bear Mtn, let's meet at 10am at the Bear Mtn Inn

·
Registered
693 Posts
Hello Kiddies!

We're having a drive to Bear Mountain with the E60.net guys

The thread is here, but you can post whether you're coming or not in here as well.

Quoting Calton:

1) For the LI guys, let's meet at the Jericho spot (where we had the last meet). We will depart there at 8am.

2) For those coming from Queens and Brooklyn, let's meet them at the rest stop on the Cross Island, right before the Throgs Neck Bridge (Around 8:30am).

3) For Bear Mtn, let's meet at 10am at the Bear Mtn Inn
I would love to go...but alas I am working on Saturday.
Brett

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
Unfortunately, I will be in VT.

·
Registered
312 Posts
That sucks I have to be in LI for a weeding I wanted to go to pinks all out also.
Have fun it sounds great.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It was a very nice drive. We were about 8 cars. I was the only E39 among the E60s. I counted the mileage and I drove 250 miles today cherrsagai

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Attachments

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
By the way, there's a poll going on for the last drive of the summer (also to bear mountain) and September 20th has a heck of a lot of votes.

i'll make a more "official" thread here once the day is set in stone.

·
Registered
8,301 Posts
Nice, I'm up for the next one.....big advanced notice please, and don't order any rain !!! and make sure Boomer and Andrew can go.

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Overwhelmingly, the votes for September 20th sealed the date.

I'll post details when I get them, but you can't complain about advance, now! Nearly 2 months in advance.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
9 Participants
Diny
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing