BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
I can't make it tomorrow either. I have to watch my two kids as my wife has had plans that I can't ask her to back out of. I am sure we can make this a frequent gathering especially as spring rolls in. Have fun and post your standings when done.

·
Banned
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
This was a lot of fun guys. Sorry for the short notice for those who couldnt make it but the response was great and Im gonna start this meet up again in about a month so we can be in come warmer weather maybe late april or early may and then we can get a nice group going.
I broke my 30 second track time with a 29.391 so Im happy ;)
Thanks alot guys!! I look forward to next time.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Im the kid all the way on the right, Gennadiy.

My brother, Mike, is the guy all the way on the left.

Tom (Haha Bye) is the young tall guy in the middle with his father (also tall) on the left of him.

And sorry I forget the rest...

·
Registered
267 Posts
BTW, all who weren't able to make it im really sorry. This was AWESOME. Unfortunately I wasn't able to break the 30 second mark, came in with a 30.177 lap time.

The next time this is going down we should try to get enough people to rent out the entire place, I think it will definitely be worth it.

·
Banned
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
yes it would def. be worth it and even more when the restaurant is open.

second from the right is my buddy Saverio and second from the left is my other buddy Russell.

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
If this is gonna become a monthly thing, then that would be awesome. I've never driven a kart before, so I look forward to being a hazard!

·
Banned
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #68 (Edited)
lol its not as hard as you think. Its just about maintaining your speed and taking the right line. Because weight and line are much more of a factor its alot more competetitive. When driving for the racing league they weigh the drivers and who ever is heaviest is the new standard and what they do is they add ballast(extra weight) to equal every karts' weight including the driver. Then its a drivers race!

61 - 72 of 72 Posts