BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Banned
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We can have dinner at apple bees down the road here is the address just plug it into google. There plenty of spacial parking so dont worry ;)

We will meet at applebees @ 6:30PM (let me know if this is okay)
(The karting place is open 'til Midnight)

Applebees Mount Kisco
195 N Bedford Rd, Mt Kisco, NY
- (914) 241-6700

For those that will skip dinner and just come later heres the address of the karting place. We will be there at approximately 7:30-8:00PM (also let me know if this is okay with everyone)

Grand Prix New York:
333 North Bedford Road
Mount Kisco, NY 10549
(914) 241-3131

www.gpny.com

Get Ready!!:M5rev:

Tom:cheers:

Im going to start a list of who is coming for a record and to let applebees know how may are coming

1. Me
2.verhagke
3.m5 deamon (its in the evening ;))
4.kablo (let me know ifthis is late enough on sat for you to get out of work)
5.Diny (Weekend indeed)

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
THIS WOULD BE IN THE EVENING IF IT IS IM IN

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
Gotta be on a weekend, but yea I'd love to attend.

If not, there's a kiddie minigolf off exit 64 of the LIE.....we can meet up there and kick some ***! hmmm

·
Registered
776 Posts
I am interested too. Is everyone paying on a per race basis? Or is this a group event of some sort?

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
Guys,
I have been here and can tell you that this place is GREAT...very professional....the tracks (two) are technical and the karts are pretty quick.
The facility itself is very nice...one of the principles of GPNY is an M5Board member.
I have been there with the Car Club I belong to ..the NYMC.
Enjoy
S

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
diny pm me maybe we drive up together since we live close by. also did anyone post this on the e60 side

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
One week too late for me! I will be in the area one week prior to this, you guys suck! haha

Diny, what did you do to get banned man?

·
Banned
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You guys can also call ahead of time to make reservations although you dont have to, it will only allow you to race at a specific time as oppose to arriving and driving when you get there.

·
Banned
700 Posts
We can have dinner at apple bees down the road here is the address just plug it into google. There plenty of spacial parking so dont worry ;)

We will meet at applebees @ 6:30PM (let me know if this is okay)
(The karting place is open 'til Midnight)

Applebees Mount Kisco
195 N Bedford Rd, Mt Kisco, NY
- (914) 241-6700

For those that will skip dinner and just come later heres the address of the karting place. We will be there at approximately 7:30-8:00PM (also let me know if this is okay with everyone)

Grand Prix New York:
333 North Bedford Road
Mount Kisco, NY 10549
(914) 241-3131

www.gpny.com

Im going to start a list of who is coming for a record and to let applebees know how may are coming

1. Me
2.verhagke
3.m5 deamon (its in the evening ;))
4.kablo (let me know ifthis is late enough on sat for you to get out of work)
5.Diny (Weekend indeed)
Well what's the fee?:dunno: And wht day is the 8th of March?

1 - 20 of 72 Posts