BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any of you guys want to get together this sunday for a short drive for lunch, before the big game...meet up @ the usual spot, depart for BM and up to Cold Spring for lunch...

who's down...I need @least one SS2 car there and an Interlagos...I need to make a choice on color....

Bill:cheers:

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
Maybe. Gonna be kinda cold to tear up BM on the summer tires. Whatcha driving now? Thought you got rid of the P-car and M3?

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Bill havent seen you since I met you up there when I first got my car. I should be able to do this, shouldnt be too cold this weekend.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
M3 got shipped to D.R. (dominican republic) and the p-car is in garage....ready to go...BM might be a little cold but we could take a slow drive, when I met AJ I got pinched for speeding while i was following him, but I was kindly let go after begging and pleading w/ the officer...

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
M3 got shipped to D.R. (dominican republic) and the p-car is in garage....ready to go...BM might be a little cold but we could take a slow drive, when I met AJ I got pinched for speeding while i was following him, but I was kindly let go after begging and pleading w/ the officer...
which M3???...the E46??....looking for warmer climates like our friend Edward...LOL
S

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Harry and everyone else,

SUNDAY: Bloomies @ 8:30 depart by 9 (if there is another location were it would be more convenient for others let me know-personally this is out of the way but this is were I've always met during the other meets/drives, I prefer GSP or PIP)

Drive SLOWLY :confused: to BM then Cold Spring for lunch....after that we can take the same route back or scatter from there...should be in the high 40's

as a side note: Harry or anyone else from NJ....meet me @ last reststop of GSP right before exit 172 no latter then 8 for our drive over to bloomies (if this remains start point)

Let me know if this works for everyone

Bill

GO GIANTS!!!

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
sorry dude's im out !! cars in the shopp !!

unless you want me to come with a brand new 535xi tt loaner !! haha

it only has 190 miles !!

·
Registered
458 Posts
sorry dude's im out !! cars in the shopp !!

unless you want me to come with a brand new 535xi tt loaner !! haha

it only has 190 miles !!
Sup Neil? Bring it out; I doubt anyone's going to be pushing hard as is.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
uh oh, I got battery issues, someone (not me) left the key in the ignition and it completely drain the battery, I pushed it out of the garage to give it a jump start....but no go, I put it on the battery tender hopefully it'll charge overnight...I'll call P-car service to get me a new battery if it doesn't crank over in the A.M. otherwise I might have to be a passenger...

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
hey Bill I hpe you get the Pcar running, 8am sounds good at the last rest area if anything changes let me know

Neill, you should come out and we do some pulls with the twin turbo monster of yours,
I also have the 6 piston callipers on my car that we talk about, I've been testing them for a month and so far they are impressive, the e60 kit should be ready soon

see you guys tommorow

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
going to swap the battery out tonight when I get home, its completely dead...if anything changes I'll let you know...worse case scenario I'll bring out the lil Merc E400, I just want to get out for a spin its been a while...

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
Damn. I am on a 7:45 a.m. flight to Vegas. I am out.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
sorry guys, gotta bail. About to go out and my ability to wake up and drive is going to be seriously impaired.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm going to have to pull out of this one too...Got the P-car running, but now I got schedule conflicts....lets push it to another day were we can have a bigger contingency and not so many bail outs....I started it and I'll end it...sorry guys maybe next time I was really looking forward to making a run since its been so long....lets plan another one though....

p.s. now that there's no meet I'm heading out too AJ...:cheers:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts