302 Posts
I'm out for tomorrow. Be safe guys

·
Registered
693 Posts
Boomer is a Pussy............
Ahhh...slept in today guys.
I needed it.
I was wondering how the tires tracked early this morning for all of you?
It was close to 32 degrees.
Hope all had a fun time.
I probably won't be able to make it until the Spring of next year.
See a bunch of you this Wed. nt for dinner in the city though!
Take care,
bboomer

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
sorry guys i pulled an m6ontheway this morn. see rich its your fault you ginxed me lol anyhow hope you guys had a safe run this morn

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
AJ, how we doing on those videos? I am assuming you may want to post them on YouTube with some sort of password protection. You're call. Nothing happened today that I would be uncomfortable defending. If you do, please PM me. I am itching to see them.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Hey andrew I think you were talking about the route I led you guys on last year with all the twisties off of exit 16 PIP............Anthony might have it save since he told me he drove it a couple of times when he got his M6...I tried doing a search for my post w/ the turn by turn directions but couldn't find it...I'll see if I can dig it up so you guys can use it next time, maybe I'll be able to tag along....

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Hey andrew I think you were talking about the route I led you guys on last year with all the twisties off of exit 16 PIP............Anthony might have it save since he told me he drove it a couple of times when he got his M6...I tried doing a search for my post w/ the turn by turn directions but couldn't find it...I'll see if I can dig it up so you guys can use it next time, maybe I'll be able to tag along....
Bill man havnt seen you here in a while, you were the first guy I met up with when I got my car and I havnt seen you since, what gives?

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
AJ, how we doing on those videos? I am assuming you may want to post them on YouTube with some sort of password protection. You're call. Nothing happened today that I would be uncomfortable defending. If you do, please PM me. I am itching to see them.
I am just about to get started on them. I feel like there isnt anything too bad but the vid will certainly not help the stereotype of the "NY crew" so I think when I finish it I will show it to everyone involved and maybe take a vote on whether or not it goes public.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
I am just about to get started on them. I feel like there isnt anything too bad but the vid will certainly not help the stereotype of the "NY crew" so I think when I finish it I will show it to everyone involved and maybe take a vote on whether or not it goes public.
no F_uck these guys man... let them speak... clearly it is all BS for the moment otherwise the people or persons whom actually generally gives a F_uck wouldnt target one group nor city nor crew... they he/she would leave this forum as it be, since it is a general forum of M5's which has been dubbed as the "The Beast" by all of these F_uckers whom are lecturing, and start a general forum against reckless / incompetent/ inconsiderate drivers with examples, stories, et cetera as a forum would do... F_uck them, they dont know us, our driving abilities, and how we organize these runs... for them to make judgment on Sunday driving videos w/ 2minute clips, dude dont even waste your time and breath...

AJ>>> lets keep it vids to & only ourselves...

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
So your saying not to post it Deelaw, I will send a PM with a link soon as its almost finished.

Anybody have any idea for a song to add on, needs to be about 4 minutes long.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
So your saying not to post it Deelaw, I will send a PM with a link soon as its almost finished.

Anybody have any idea for a song to add on, needs to be about 4 minutes long.
Yeah dont post it for obvious reasons... well, you know, actually it all depends on how you edit it... if anything, have a cut and uncut version... uncut for us and edited for the jokers...
as far as music>>> I am all about the sounds of the cars... i would rather listen to the exhaust notes and engine revs over lyrics/ beats...
but its your vids buddy so which ever way you propose..

W

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #114
BTW... what a day... nonetheless, enjoyable yet entertaining...

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
BTW... what a day... nonetheless, enjoyable yet entertaining...
Understatement of the year.

Vid is uploading now, will PM those involved for opinions on what to do with it. I tried to make it as PC as possible but I am half asleep and dont want to start another arguement about how dangerous we are so I will wait until most of you weigh in before I consider posting anything.

·
Registered
138 Posts
well I agree with Deelaw, F em, the pot always wants to call the kettle black when they are not involved. It's pretty sad, maybe they should move to NY if they so jealous of all the runs, lol I keed, I keed, lol.

Very interesting day, once again loved every bit of it.

*Deelaw hope I didn't scare you on the drive home, I was switching into the middle lane, and I think you were doing it at the same time. We were just cruising at that point though.

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
This really is total BS. There is nothing to be edited out of the video since we didn't do anything I wouldn't be very comfortable defending. No high speed driving in traffic or anything else. I agree with Deelaw to the extent that there is no reason to post these for others' enjoyment just to get bitched at.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Just go ahead and post the videos! If the whining bitches on this board can't deal with them....F'em!

Sounds like you guys had a great time!

Can't wait till I move back to NYC!

·
Registered
8,301 Posts
Anthony, this all is a waste....why are you so sensetive...your videos are great and you should NOT care what others think of the "NY" crew and their driving choices......I have been on "SEVERAL" runs, it's all good, we all have a great time and at times a challenging one....you post boy !!!! Looking foward to see what I missed. I went to Colt state park and was a little dissapointed......UFH.

101 - 120 of 147 Posts