7)jbizzy21
8)Ajcut7
9)bboomer
10)DinoDealM5
11)Bblanco

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
Should we add Grainflow to the list? If he leaves DFW now, he might be able to make it! Then he will see what a real meet is like!:grinyes:

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
so is this for a sunday or sat

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Should we add Grainflow to the list? If he leaves DFW now, he might be able to make it! Then he will see what a real meet is like!:grinyes:
Send his azz an invite so long as he promises to bring along a couple of the Cowboys Cheerleaders...

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
Does anybody have the route we took for the first Bear Mt. run from Bloomies last year? One of the Porsche guys led it. We went over the Tappan Zee and up the Palisades. They we got off and took some nice twisties (I think we may have even been in a state park).

It might be fun to do that, bypass Bear MT. (too much congestion) and come down some route (I have one) on the east side of the Hudson. Last week was fun, but too much highway time (at too high speeds) for my taste. Call me a pussy (again), but I am not really up for a run with extented triple digits clips on the highway. We dodged a bullet last week -- no need to push our luck too much. I would be mcuh happier finding some roads that aren't straight.

In any event, an early start like last week is probably a good idea. Lower chance of getting caught behind a turtle.

If you have this route, please PM me.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Does anybody have the route we took for the first Bear Mt. run from Bloomies last year? One of the Porsche guys led it. We went over the Tappan Zee and up the Palisades. They we got off and took some nice twisties (I think we may have even been in a state park).

It might be fun to do that, bypass Bear MT. (too much congestion) and come down some route (I have one) on the east side of the Hudson. Last week was fun, but too much highway time (at too high speeds) for my taste. Call me a pussy (again), but I am not really up for a run with extented triple digits clips on the highway. We dodged a bullet last week -- no need to push our luck too much. I would be mcuh happier finding some roads that aren't straight.

In any event, an early start like last week is probably a good idea. Lower chance of getting caught behind a turtle.

If you have this route, please PM me.
Pussy, lol I agree though, it wouldnt hurt for you speed demons to slow down a bit.

·
Registered
302 Posts
lol i cant believe what im hearing from you aj...you of all people...:M5launch:

·
Registered
138 Posts
well I agree with Andrew only because I want to be able to keep up anything after 15.3 I'm stuck seeing you guys disappear. plus I liked the self controlled roller coaster ride of last weekend, lol. Men I'm still having dreams of those roads.

·
Registered
8,301 Posts

Why don't you all come up to Rhode Island...???:cheers: Big Meet there at the State Park...:2:

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I dont know what you guys are talking about, this weekends run is all about obeying the posted limits/ proper postings... I am all about being a law abiding citizen...

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Sunday 6AM F_uckers... details of the decided route will be pm'd... weather looks cool but dry...

·
Registered
693 Posts
I'm with you. Whatever the posted speed limited is I'm 5mph below it...:typing:...hmmm
Yeah...right!!
On those nice twisties, you were right on my arse!!
I was seriously praying I did not have to stop short for any reason!
I was very impressed by your car and your driving abilities though.
BB

·
Registered
693 Posts
I opt for the longer route - #2.

·
Registered
8,301 Posts
nobody interested in R.I. ?????hua ??

21 - 40 of 147 Posts