BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
omg the old crew getting back together im getting teary eyed lol anyhow count me in for sure anytime in the new year is fine with me. oh and serg thanks for leaving me out im so offended jusk jk buddy it was good to see you at habbys last mth, boner you must fly out we have missed you hope all is well with all and have a merry xmas and a good new year

·
Registered
8,301 Posts
I want everyone to know If it wasn't for me, Ed would not be called Boner...:hihi:

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
ufh i would not have expected anyless from you

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Probably not until March at the earliest. See Sergio's post.

·
Registered
8,301 Posts
hey did you guys now i'm selling my M5???.....48 k dollero's ??? 7/70k warranty?

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
whats an East coast meet without the Mfizz my last meet on the east coast was in o6 for bimmerfest in mass!!!!

+1 for Mfizzlenyc- Len

·
Registered
8,301 Posts
NJMP.......???????

·
Registered
531 Posts
i would def be intrested

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Long Island crew... we can all meet up somewere and drive together like olden times... M5Deamon, LI-m5 !!!!?????

·
Registered
8,301 Posts
Count me in! Is this just the boyz or girlfriends and wives invited too?
Kids???:nono: welll if you HAVE to, i guess.:M5launch:

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
It's funny, I just woke up and was dicking around online a bit and had the idea of how nice it would be to get the old M5/M6 crew back together, figured I'd come on here and see if anyone I recognized still posted.. To my amazement the thread I thought to create already existed. It's great to see that most of the regulars are still around and there is interest in getting together. You guys can count me in for sure, I still see Asif and Josh on occasion and I'm sure they'll be in as well schedules permitting. I'm going to try to make a conscious effort to watch this thread but if it's getting near whatever date everyone picks and I haven't checked in then someone who has my cell just shoot me a text or something.

Looking forward to this.. :applause:

·
Registered
8,301 Posts
Lets do it.....im home frm. Aruba...Sergio?????????????

·
Registered
8,301 Posts
Hi Gregg,
How was Aruba???....I was just there this past Oct. had a blast!
Yes we will have a little meet once the weather breaks sometime in March/April.
I will keep you guys posted.
Regards
S
Sergio, sounds good to me...your in the drivers seat !!!!!! Aruba ia always nice, next year I want to stay 4 weeks, just have to convince the higher up to come along or maybe I'll do 4 and she'll do 2 !!! I own a 2 week with lock offs so I can stay 4 weeks.....love it there...Marriott Surf Club- lazy river......in the pocket swim trunks...NOT !!!!:2:

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
Sergio, sounds good to me...your in the drivers seat !!!!!! Aruba ia always nice, next year I want to stay 4 weeks, just have to convince the higher up to come along or maybe I'll do 4 and she'll do 2 !!! I own a 2 week with lock offs so I can stay 4 weeks.....love it there...Marriott Surf Club- lazy river......in the pocket swim trunks...NOT !!!!:2:
I stayed at the Hyatt which is right next door to the Marriot I believe. Was there for a week....my new favorite spot in the Caribbean...blows away Bahamas and is nicer than PR in my opinion.
Once the warm weather, comes we will put together a meet....I hope you will have the GT by then....lol...never drove one....ridden in one...but didn't get to drive it.
S

21 - 40 of 121 Posts