BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Its come time for me to part ways with my most favourite car i have ever owned. Great fun, extremely reliable, very comfortable and very clean. All original paint, no body work ever

This is an authentic euro spec M5. 64,XXX miles . Immaculate condition inside and out, all major maintenance done including, camshaft sensors, spark plugs, fuel filters, K&N drop air filters, all belts, all four front control arms/ball joints, rear sway bar brackets and headlight lenses. The car also has the DICE bluetooth/ipod unit that can be controlled via steeringwheel controls and console.Also has matte black grills and it also has a brand new set of JIC/Cross coilovers ($2,900) installed about 1k+ miles ago.

As you can tell the car was meticulously maintained and loved dearly. Its a great car for long trips or short commutes, very easy to drive but still very powerful and nimble at the same time. It truly the perfect package of performance and luxury.

Being a euro spec car means the car has clear corner headlight lenses stock, blind spot split mirrors, television module, euro took kit, euro truck and alleged more powerful engine amongst other things i cant remember that the moment. Also this is a NON-DSP M5

Let the pictures speak for them selves.

It kills me to put it for sale but my work has me moving to canada and i cant justify letting the salt ruin such a perfect car. considering the maintenance done the car will be good for over 100k additional miles.
Asking 21,000 OBO
1-516-993-7315
[email protected]
Jason
Car is located in NEW YORK...

Car was just driven to Toronto canada and back with 0 issues while getting 23mpg, still very smooth ride with coilovers.

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
what a beauty

- - any idea how the euro car was imported????

(I have one too - - would love to take her home when I eventually go back to the US)

- GLWS

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not too sure, but maybe you could contact the company on the stickers of my car.

and heres some interior shots

·
Registered
14 Posts
I can vouch for Jason. He is an extremely honest and personable seller. I can also vouch for the immaculate nature of this rare Euro-spec beast. Both interior and exterior are showroom fresh with the exception of minor stone chips at the front trailing edge from normal, albeit limited use. I can also say that I have both driven and been driven in this beast and boy is she STRONG!! Engine and tranny are perfect and the JIC setup is the perfect compromise for a daily driver. Considering the recent maintenance, I agree that this BEAST is good for at least another 100k.

So to Jay- glwts my friend, it's going to be sad to see her go. Truly wish I had the money to put this one away for a long time and enjoy on the weekends..

gratuitous BUMP for a great friend, honest seller and an IMMACULATE and superb/meticulously cared for machine!

rk

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm interested. How hard would it be to swap out the 2000 tape-deck-head-unit with a 2001-2003 widescreen unit? Stock exhaust? How bad is the oil burn?
The 16:9 is a plug and play along with the MKII-MKIV navigation computers. You can find package deals between $500-$900.

Thanks for the bump Krum, I actually got the nose painted over and umnitza facelift headlights like i should have done from the beginning. Hit me up, I miss your crack.

I kind of changed my mind on selling it, ive got a few plans for it in the next few months but everything is for sale for the right price.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts