BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts

Today I bring my black M6 with Indianapolis red interior from Gothenburg. The dealer told me not to drive over 5500 rev the first 2500 km, because of that I could´t try it as I wished (if you understand what I mean) I sold my 575 Maranello this spring, and I bought 430. If I shall compar them M6 is better from 575 so far, but nothing is like F430, this is the car I ever had (I have had alot of sportcars)
M6 is a elegant car with nice design, the F430 is to loud and has only room for two. I prefer M6 (the wife of the house is speaking)
I will informs you more when I drove the cars more, and compair them.

Gustav var är min Film??????

Attachments

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I hope you live close to my hometown Halmstad, would be cool to see your cars driving on the streets.

Anyway, two lovely beasts. Have fun with them.

·
Registered
82 Posts
"That's a nice twosome ...you must be in seventh heavenmmmmmm!!!"

·
Registered
546 Posts
Very nice cars you`ve got there, and nice colour combo on the M6 as well. What interior colour is the F430?

Don`t stop driving!

Cheers

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Congratulations & welcome aboard :byebye:

Thanks for the pictures - interesting to see the chrome window surrounds.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Congratulations! Very nice combination.
The F430 is such a great car!

What do you drive when it's snowing? :D

·
Registered
260 Posts
You LUCKY SOB!!! :haha: :happybirt :M5launch: :M5eyes: :biggrin: :1: :noSMG: kinggf :cheers: :wroom: :M5rev: :2: :D :thumbsup: :haha2:

Only way I can express how I feel after seeing those pictures!

·
Moderator Emeritus
10,698 Posts
Wow- congratulations!!!! Please give us more impressions and comparisons vs. the 430. This is the exact comparison I am curious about. Is the Ferrari F1? How does SMGIII compare to the F1 in the Ferrari if you have that. And please share more picures of both cars. Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hallo

Thank you for your comments. After a few days with M6 I can say that is´s much better from 575 F1 Maranello I had. SMG compaired to the F1 575 does SMG shift better but comparing to my present F1 430, the 430 feels faster in all areas so far. And the shifts in the 430 F1 works better than SMG in M6. But it´s two different cars. It´s nice that we now can go all the family in a sportier car, because of the 4 seats. (impossible in 575 Maranello) I also bought a Mercedes B170 to my wife and my dogs. She is very satisfied with it, a small car with a lot of space. We had BMW X5 4,8Is and I can say that the space for my dogs is better in the Mercedes. The interior colour in F430 is see the picture.

Attachments

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
Nice pics. I think you attached a picture of a dog as well. It seems it is as lazy as our dog (Labrador) :D

Hornet said:
Congrats! Awesome rides, both the Ferrari and the M6 look great. kinggf

1 - 20 of 41 Posts