BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did get my money back for the BE bearing kit some time last week. So:
1) Who'd like to sell me BE some bearings?
2) Any recommendations for a shop in the NYC area?

·
Registered
231 Posts
One of the mods must have locked it, which is really unfortunate, but I am not surprised, I thought they would have locked it earlier.

It seems that there is a excessive need to protect someone who has defrauded multiple people out of thousands of dollars. This only hurts others and enables more fraud on people who are in need of parts or services to lose more money. The act of censoring communication like this is what enables people to engage in deceptive practices.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Locked for going off-topic, I assume.
It's been unlocked by flaco now if anyone wants to add anything of actual value. Though it was becoming a toxic thread. I believe the consumer protection aspect of that thread was satisfied long ago and it turned into a communal p*ssing/bashing match. To each their own

·
Registered
132 Posts
I did get my money back for the BE bearing kit some time last week. So:
1) Who'd like to sell me BE some bearings?
2) Any recommendations for a shop in the NYC area?

Bimmerzone should have last I checked unless sold out by now

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
1,825 Posts
Doubt anybody keeps stock. So it's only a matter of price and patience. When I bought mine I went down the list of BE distributors to find the best price. Check BEs website. Redline360 had a 10 percent off coupon (just google it) so I went with them. They didn't have them in stock, but my set was drop shipped when they became available.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Lol wtf, the thread is locked? How do I get a hold of Jim? Still waiting on my tune and no response from email. I'll wait til March in case he's running into some issues, but I think that's as much as I can patiently wait.

Sent from my EVR-L29 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
78 Posts
Lol wtf, the thread is locked? How do I get a hold of Jim? Still waiting on my tune and no response from email. I'll wait til March in case he's running into some issues, but I think that's as much as I can patiently wait.

Sent from my EVR-L29 using Tapatalk
It's been unlocked by flaco now if anyone wants to add anything of actual value. Though it was becoming a toxic thread. I believe the consumer protection aspect of that thread was satisfied long ago and it turned into a communal p*ssing/bashing match. To each their own

1 - 10 of 10 Posts